May 26th, 2013 - San Antonio, Texas: River City Rock Fest

Tyler Drama

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'11-'12/UCAP he had no endurance with the exception of only a few shows, so not only with he Mickey, he was drowning Mickey.

Last leg he was in better shape and more focused - he was very deliberate, even broke out rasp towards the end. Songs that need higher Axl, like CITR, he sang beautifully.

Not what I heard, honestly. From what I've heard from the australian bootlegs and the 2011/12 shows, he was a lot better in the end of 2011 than in this last australian leg of the tour. He almost sounded like RiR 4 in this last leg. Listen to Sydney's Better and than to RIR IV's Better. Could have been a day apart.

sup with all the naked chick shirts?

Mid life crisis?

Anybody recognize the woman on his first shirt? I could have sworn that was a Cindy Crawford playboy pic.

Edit - nevermind. Found in another thread: http://eleonclothing.com/collections/t-shirts/products/hair

Pic looks really similar to Cindy Crawford / Stephanie Seymour playboy shot from Herb Ritts from back in the late 80s/early 90s

Edited by SALonghorn

Awesome high quality videos (thank you Jason Judie) We're kidding ourselves if we think Axl sounds good in them though. I'm sure if you're there it would be enjoyable though, I think the volume must really help. Band great as per. Axl sounds good at times, not often enough though. Patience was pretty cool and Axl seems to be still enjoying himself which is good to see and promising for the future.

lol he really sounds awful and weak in that SCOM video and God, what is that hat? Horrible.

Every time i read your posts i imagine that fucking judge from american idol wrote them.

Please don't derail this thread and stop focusing on me. This is D&N and derailments are not allowed. Thanks.

God... this is awful. I mean... when Beta wakes up and lays out Axl's clothes... does she realize that a naked chick on the front of Axl's chest only makes him look like he has saggy tits, in some sort of weird mind bender? On top of that... what the fuck was up with that hat? It was like a dead platapus on top of Axl's head... every now and then flapping it's flipper to let us all know it was still alive, allowing Axl to see, and waiting for some Eskimo to come over and put it out of it's misery with a wooden club?

What has become of Guns N' Roses.

Do I need to even mention 'Vampire' written across DJ's shirt? Seriously? Vampire? The dude is a walking, horrible, commercialized halloween costume reaching out to 13 year old's.

This is so sad. I'll never waste money on GNR again. I feel so bad for guys like Fortus and Bumble, just wasting away into nothing... never being remembered for anything. But hey, whatever pays the bills.