Do You Think Deep Inside & Ego Aside, Axl Really Wants Slash Back?

ChristmasFnatic

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably. He's obsessed with Slash, talkin' about Slash in interviews and with fans.

Slash will never work with him though. He's busy with his current band which is better than Axl's band.

Who's the one that publicly watches Axl YouTube videos? That's right, Slash does.

God forbid fans ask Axl to hear old stories etc.

And with the last comment, its all a matter of taste isn't it? I enjoy both bands.

Probably. He's obsessed with Slash, talkin' about Slash in interviews and with fans.

Slash will never work with him though. He's busy with his current band which is better than Axl's band.

Who's the one that publicly watches Axl YouTube videos? That's right, Slash does.

lolwut

I think Axl must have realised - by now - that he is nothing, nihil, without Slash. He has seen the barrage of, 'where is Slash', type talk at his shows, on forums, in interviews. The simple fact is, the world desires Slash and does not see Guns N' Roses as a legit entity without Slash. Axl must now realise this. He also must realise that Chinese Democracy does not have the chops and licks that only Slash could provide. Axl has had what, four lead guitarists in this band since Slash? Four!! None of these four have managed to forge a distinct musical identity (Buckethead came closest) for Guns N' Roses; none of them seem terribly content (witness, Bumblefoot today). The fact that, 85% of the guitar leads at a nugnr live show on any given night are Slash's leads tells you something. Axl must realise this stuff by now, or he would be going out there and playing the whole of Democracy, Oh My God and new songs.

Axl Rose's own petty obsessive (he confessed that he read Slash's autobiography) hatred however will always stop him from picking up the phone and talking to Slash. In a way, his Slash hate overides his musical concerns.

No, I think it's pretty obvious when he calls the dude a "cancer" and refuses to even show up in the same room as him (HOF) that yeah, he's not fucking around. He really hates the guy.

It's been said he wanted to show up and he didn't have a problem with Slash being in the same room as him. Problem was, he wanted his current band to be acknowledged at the ceremony.

No, I think it's pretty obvious when he calls the dude a "cancer" and refuses to even show up in the same room as him (HOF) that yeah, he's not fucking around. He really hates the guy.

It's been said he wanted to show up and he didn't have a problem with Slash being in the same room as him. Problem was, he wanted his current band to be acknowledged at the ceremony.

Bullllll shit.

He just can't stand the idea of being in the same room as the REAL Guns N Roses. It invalidates everything he's done for the last decade. So he pussed out like a little bitch.

The simple fact is, the world desires Slash and does not see Guns N' Roses as a legit entity without Slash.

Funny that's not the impression I get AT ALL when I see them in concert :shrugs:

I think it was HV that said it during the Australian tour, it's amazing to see everyone having a great time at the shows and then coming to this "fan" forum and hearing all the negative trolling bullshit from people that were not even at the show.

The simple fact is, the world desires Slash and does not see Guns N' Roses as a legit entity without Slash.

Funny that's not the impression I get AT ALL when I see them in concert :shrugs:

Sure, but you've got the blinders on. For you it's all about Axl. Whoever else happens to be playing with him, is GNR at that time.

negativity reigns here. But it's only like 7 or 8 forum members, who have all the time in the world to spit venom all over the place. Nothing better to do, they can't bitch about their mothers soup. She can pull the plug of the internet connection.

negativity reigns here. But it's only like 7 or 8 forum members, who have all the time in the world to spit venom all over the place. Nothing better to do, they can't bitch about their mothers soup. She can pull the plug of the internet connection.

Stick to the topic and stop trying to derail it by attacking other members. :rolleyes:

Possibly, but unlikely. He can't deny that having Slash in the band would draw a shit load of attention his way, it would be the biggest thing for GNR since Slash left. Clearly the thought of sharing GNR with an ego as massive as his own greatly outweighs that, big as it is the band just isn't big enough for the two of them.

:rofl-lol:

You just made a fool of yourself. That video was fake. Here's the original video:

And this is the video some stupid fuck made with Axl's footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3uqrWNLwGM

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Please tell me someone did not think that video was real....please tell me that....LMFAO!!!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

He never wanted Slash to leave. Axl wanted to control the band, bring in another lead guitar player, etc.. Once Slash left, Axl has hated him ever since. Axl will never give in, the Hall of Fame was the last chance at a reunion.