Star Wars-The Force Awakens Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Georgy Zhukov

Mother of God! Star Wars facebook page released a new 1 minute teaser today that is fucking insane. easily the best one yet. I don't know how to post the video here but here's the link to their page. Notice TWO different voices of would be villians seemingly talking to each other.

https://www.facebook.com/StarWars/videos/1059652867419647/?pnref=story

Yeah I this was definitely my favorite of the TV spots thus far, cause of the dark tone. Tho I do hope the full film has a nice even blend of bright delightful adventure and sinister evil, if that makes sense.

My favorite of the theatrical trailers (and footage released overall) was the second teaser from April

Mother of God! Star Wars facebook page released a new 1 minute teaser today that is fucking insane. easily the best one yet. I don't know how to post the video here but here's the link to their page. Notice TWO different voices of would be villians seemingly talking to each other.

https://www.facebook.com/StarWars/videos/1059652867419647/?pnref=story

A fucking "Darth Vader" theme. :o

Cameron praised the latest Teminator film. But unlike Cameron I don't think Spielberg got paid for his comments.

I like how we are getting a Star Wars film next year too. I know Disney wants to milk this money making machine for all its worth but for being a life long Star Wars fan, bring it.

• Like 2

Ford still has that, ''why am I acting in this shit'', look on his face.

Really though, what roles has he had that have had serious artistic merit?

Blade Runner.

So one good movie merits a career of blockbuster schlock?

You obviously haven't seen Hollywood Homicide.

Presumed Innocent is a fantastic Harrison Ford film.

The Fugitive, Clear and Present Danger, Working Girl, Witness.

Ford still has that, ''why am I acting in this shit'', look on his face.

Really though, what roles has he had that have had serious artistic merit?

Blade Runner.

So one good movie merits a career of blockbuster schlock?

You obviously haven't seen Hollywood Homicide.

Presumed Innocent is a fantastic Harrison Ford film.
The Fugitive, Clear and Present Danger, Working Girl, Witness.

Come on the man was in American Graffiti and drove a bitchin car..........that should count for something...

Same here. Which is fine by me, since I'm trying to avoid the TV spots.

the tv spots don't give anything away that we didn't already know or see and in fact if you added all the footage together that's been released it adds up to like 3.8% of the film. Unless you haven't seen any of the trailers, avoiding the tv spots is kinda pointless really.

There's gonna be so much loud cheering the moment each and every classic character appears on screen.

That's exactly why I wanted to be there opening night. The cheer that happens when the music hits and the Star Wars logo come son the screen is gonna be so fun and like you said each time a classic character appears the place will go nuts. Like Han and Chewie and when Luke finall appears. Opening night will be like a concert. As much as I want to see the movie opening night is all about the atmopshere. I'll go to the matinee the next day to "really watch" the movie.

12321169_10156377855225397_9130336533133

There's gonna be so much loud cheering the moment each and every classic character appears on screen.

That's exactly why I wanted to be there opening night. The cheer that happens when the music hits and the Star Wars logo come son the screen is gonna be so fun and like you said each time a classic character appears the place will go nuts. Like Han and Chewie and when Luke finall appears. Opening night will be like a concert. As much as I want to see the movie opening night is all about the atmopshere. I'll go to the matinee the next day to "really watch" the movie.

12321169_10156377855225397_9130336533133

We have a family event to go to on 12/18 so we bought tickets for the evening of 12/19. I'm assuming (read: hoping) the atmosphere is similar. I would hope it'll be that way through opening weekend at least.

I swear I've seen more promotional tie-in TV spots for fragrances, cover-up, and collectible cups from Subway than I have of actual TV spots. :lol:

That fucking Subway commercial. I was honestly worried about the TV spots being shown so many times before the 18th. Luckily, Subway's commercial fills up that void every commercial break...

I swear I've seen more promotional tie-in TV spots for fragrances, cover-up, and collectible cups from Subway than I have of actual TV spots. :lol:

That fucking Subway commercial. I was honestly worried about the TV spots being shown so many times before the 18th. Luckily, Subway's commercial fills up that void every commercial break...

"And I'm going to need another one for my son... Michael. And Carol... My daughter." :lol:

It's so awful and plays every commercial break, although lately it's been a slightly truncated version so I guess that's more tolerable.