MYGNR EXCLUSIVE: BREAKING NEWS ON GNR PLANS FOR 2014

Guest NGOG

Normally I wouldn't, but I think it's important for people to see and understand that P5 acted appropriately in removing the post.

Hey Axl, if you think 'two, maybe three songs' played live is some great aspirational goal for a band that has done fuck all creatively in half a decade, Jesus Christ, end this pathetic charade right now you constipated has-been. Remember when CD was three albums? Remember when UYI was two the same day? Remember when your scrotum wasn't empty and you actually acted like someone with a muse and creative force and some fucking fire in his belly instead of a whiny impotent pussy whos scared to put his work out in case people don't like it? Pitiful.

Not the sort of thing we're going to tolerate here. He could have easily expressed this sentiment without the insults and extra bullshit and it wouldn't have been deleted.

What about my reply? That was way more awesome than his post. If whining gets shit back around here, I might as well start. :shrugs:

Magisme with all respect you'll find something to moan about no matter what the band do.

Yeah, cuz all those times they've really come through for us I've been soooooooo harsh on them. :jerkoff:
I actually enjoy your pessimism man, it wasnt a dig at you just an observation. Edited by PerthGNR

Magisme with all respect you'll find something to moan about no matter what the band do.

Yeah, cuz all those times they've really come through for us I've been soooooooo harsh on them. :jerkoff:
I actually enjoy your pessimism man, it wasnt a dig at you just an observation.

Cool. My bad.

I still think I'd give the band plenty of credit if they actually did something right. I mean, I was getting all geeked out at the beginning of this thread just based on the vague info in OP.

Cool. My bad.

I still think I'd give the band plenty of credit if they actually did something right. I mean, I was getting all geeked out at the beginning of this thread just based on the vague info in OP.

In my eyes its hard for the band to do a lot right with the management they have. On the flipside I can see how 'they' might see complaints complaint complaints no matter what they do

They need to release new music but its good that they are starting to address that. Also great for them to get back out on the road and play a few new songs. People on here need to chill out a bit, there are more important things in life.

I hope we get a new record in 2014 it would be awesome but I'm still enjoying CD too.

Cool. My bad.

In my eyes its hard for the band to do a lot right with the management they have. On the flipside I can see how 'they' might see complaints complaint complaints no matter what they do

I don't know about that. I think responsibility is on Axl. He has been the one constant as the band has circled the drain. Shit was fucked well before TB took over.

hope they play at least more UYI songs ....ditch ALL solo's en bring in double talkin jive with these guys!! make it a guitar battle !! i think the new songs will be going down omg and silkworms so for the hardcore fans nothing new ...but time will tell hope i'm wrong ....!

Been on vacation the last week........don't wanna read through 26 pages.............was there an update on whether or not the songs are actual new songs, old songs not played, new covers, or just new old songs - OMG, Silkworms and Going Down?

Been on vacation the last week........don't wanna read through 26 pages.............was there an update on whether or not the songs are actual new songs, old songs not played, new covers, or just new old songs - OMG, Silkworms and Going Down?

No, only that they´re gonna play 2 or 3 new songs. So it depends on the definition of new song in Axl´s dictionary

Who knows. They could intend on new songs but then bust out OMG or PC (Perfect Crime), or maybe scrap the entire thing and piss BBF off.

OT: where did you go on vacation? Welcome back.

Who knows. They could intend on new songs but then bust out OMG or PC (Perfect Crime), or maybe scrap the entire thing and piss BBF off.

Stayed at home. I live on an island, so to leave you have to hop on a jet.

Spent a few cold days at our cabin. Did some fishing and snow exploring.

Got to spend lots of quality time with the kids, so that was fun.

Well, anything new is good I guess.

Hopefully this will be a repeat of the early 00s when the band was playing new material (better, rhiad, the blues and CD).

Not to sound negative, but I'd be pretty disappointing if the "new" songs are just remixes of old songs or if it is OMG and silkworms. Great songs - sure. But I think it would be a much smarter band move to play a brand new song rather than a remix of a song already released in 1999. Just my opinion though.

Hopefully this will be a repeat of the early 00s when the band was playing new material (better, rhiad, the blues and CD).

Not to sound negative, but I'd be pretty disappointing if the "new" songs are just remixes of old songs or if it is OMG and silkworms. Great songs - sure. But I think it would be a much smarter band move to play a brand new song rather than a remix of a song already released in 1999. Just my opinion though.

delete some of your PM'si really need to write something 'personal' to you

delete some of your PM'si really need to write something 'personal' to you

Did it.

Thanks!

Well with all due respect, you've brought nothing to the table yourself. It says you've been a poster since May of '07, but you haven't posted anything that could raise an eyebrow or get someone to use logic during a thought process involving more than 30 seconds of time.

And get your facts straight before posting the shit you do, this isn't a band. It's a cover act, that is promising only 3 new songs out of how many other songs that they are hiding? And we don't even know what songs they are. They have premiered other "new songs" over the last 3 years that turned out to be covers by other bands. Premiering "The seeker" is cool, but hardly anything to go to crazy over. We as fans have yet to find out what these 3 new songs are so I don't want to read some moron coming in here and talking shit to other posters because they're not as blindly excited as they should be. How do we know it's oh my god? How do we know it's FINALLY silkworms? How do we know its the fucking general? or thyme? or a title of a fucking song that has never even been mentioned yet and would blow this forum away with its premier?

Do yourself a favor and get a fucking grip, because you have no authority to tell magisme or any poster in here how they should feel about a vague message like this. I'm not attacking the messanger, and I'm hardly angry about this. But anyone who believes the right thing to do right now is to jump through hoola-hoops over this is about as insane as the idea of promoting Beta Lebeis and her family to anything beyond the title of housekeeper.

I don't even see you contributing as much as others do around here so until you do again, your point is dumb. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Try again sometime Jr :D

It's a cover band, but you allude to all the posting you do about them??? You're a hater, dude, and I hate people like you. You're obviously either short and/or ugly because it's usually those people that have a temperament like yours. Ride the wave or go fucking drown. Goddamn, I cannot stand when people rain on a parade. We'll be happy. You go play World of Warcraft.

:rofl-lol: Where did you come from? Ok junior...

I post about them cuz I can. There' nothing you can do to take away from that, you or that other loser brainsaber. Not ugly, I get laid, maybe you should try to sometime? I told things like they are, and you literally have nothing to come back with.

I'm glad you hate me. I'd telling the truth, than being fake, like you. No one here seems to like you though, oddly enough. And what's world of warcraft? The fact you even know what that is makes me laugh and know that what you attempted to describe me as, are your characteristics and yours alone. I think the real reason you hate me is because I own you and owned your buddy, and you've got nothing to defend yourself. And btw, never a fan of star wars, virgins like brainsaber are though. Actually, never even watched all the movies. What I saw was dumb, like your posting ability.

I am happy. Just not happy with coverbands and cover artists like GNR is. Ok? Funny how loser posters like yourself are so angry, yet contribute nothing, unlike me.

Now if you could pm me your address so I could mail you a pack of ice for xmas since your ass just got verbally kicked by me across this forum..k? Try again sometime junior, you're worth nothing.

Edited by ARBeast