MYGNR EXCLUSIVE: BREAKING NEWS ON GNR PLANS FOR 2014

Guest NGOG

If I had to guess, the '2 to 3 new songs' would be new 'old' songs, e.g. Perfect Crime, Oh My God - basically a repeat of when Civil War and Estranged were re-introduced. (I have learnt to, aim low when interpreting Nugnr's newsflashes in order to not set myself up for a disappointment.) I simply could never see Axl 'pulling a Rio 3' ever again, i.e. playing genuinely new songs, because of all the leaking that damaged Chinese Democracy.

I agree with you. As I have stated before, I believe the next time we hear genuinely new songs played by the band live is either after they have leaked or just prior to being released.

I disagree. Considering that every prior release by Guns has had songs played live before the album hit (7 years prior in CD's case.) I am going to side with history and say that it happens again.

Okay, I agree, so let me rephrase: I believe the next time we hear genuinely new songs played by the band live is either after they have leaked or just prior to them being planned to being released.

• Like 1

And now people are satisfied with a cheesy Vegas Residency. "I guess we'll never fucking learn".

.........says the member with a Motley Crue AV?

Much. Ironic.

I fail to see how my PP says that I'm satisfied with MC's residency.

Everything about Vegas residencies works our for the band and the fans, I cannot imagine why anyone wouldn't like it.

To be honest, when I hear residency, I hear "Appetite For Resignation" (and for internet smartasses, yes, even when it's Mötley).

But yeah, it's only my opinion.

Everything about Vegas residencies works our for the band and the fans, I cannot imagine why anyone wouldn't like it.

To be honest, when I hear residency, I hear "Appetite For Resignation" (and for internet smartasses, yes, even when it's Mötley).

But yeah, it's only my opinion.

I can dig that. I didn't mean to insinuate that anyone has to think differently than I do and I can see why you feel that way. I think some of my personal connection with it comes from actually liking a lot of the work Elvis did in Vegas over the years and the fact that I love the city. So for me, it's a crossroads of a lot of things I like all in one spot.

• Like 3

I hope they do it right this time. Different setlists every night, deep cuts and fan favorites, etc... We got TWAT and Catcher last time but that was it.

Agreed.

They don't even have to change much.

Play three new songs.

And then just rotate a few of the songs they've been playing since the 80s with some different songs.