MYGNR EXCLUSIVE: BREAKING NEWS ON GNR PLANS FOR 2014

Guest NGOG

• 2 weeks later...

As previous reports have loosely alluded to, the band will once again embark on a period of touring. Starting in Mexico during mid-March, GNR will pursue a full South American Tour.

If you're elsewhere in the globe however, fear not, because Guns N' Roses will also be hitting parts of the US. This will include a highly-anticipated return to the location of last year's residency - VEGAS.

Furthermore, hold off on labelling this as further pointless touring. We can also exclusively reveal that the band are planning to present 2 to 3 new songs during next year's touring.

3 out of 4 parts confirmed so far.

The scoop is now resting on those "new songs".

The scoop is now resting on those "new songs".

Going Down, OMG and Silkworms. Or possibly some UYI song they've never played yet and thus they're passing it off as "new". Or a "new" cover.

Excuse my scepticism.

But honestly, even if they were ACTUAL new songs. What do they want? A fucking medal? For playing 3 new songs live after so many years? Seriously, that's pathetic. We'll talk when they manage to release something. Playing 3 new songs will not save this band from being a total joke as well as a cashgrab in my book.

• Like 1

Would fucknut have said "depends what you mean by new" if they were gonna play legit new songs? I'm increasingly skeptical.

Doesn't it just baffle you in how the "minds" behind the scene choose to run this band?

Is there any other band in the world that wouldn't just be honest and tell you if they were playing new songs or just adding some new "old" songs to the set-list? Why in the world does GnR treat this like it is top secret information?

• Like 2

You'd think this "band" was the CIA of the music biz by the way things are handled. Too much secrecy and too little music. I see absolutely no reason for the way things are handled. Are they incompentant? Or are they just too busy keeping tabs on Slash and his actvities to give a fuck.

• Like 2

You'd think this "band" was the CIA of the music biz by the way things are handled. Too much secrecy and too little music. I see absolutely no reason for the way things are handled. Are they incompentant? Or are they just too busy keeping tabs on Slash and his actvities to give a fuck.

Yep, they are 13 (Axl, the band, tb, del and jarmo) of the 100 people that still give a shit what Slash is doing, so they won't be giving you any info any time soon.

Yep, they are 13 (Axl, the band, tb, del and jarmo) of the 100 people that still give a shit what Slash is doing, so they won't be giving you any info any time soon.

Slash
11,473,983 likes · 57,585 talking about this :(

Slash

11,473,983 likes · 57,585 talking about this :(

That's tb and their multiple accounts, duh.

Best post of the topic. Well done.

Guns N' Roses in Bethlehem, PA - May 13th, 2014

« on: Today at 06:40:29 AM »

May 13th, 2014 - Bethlehem, PA Sands Bethlehem Event Center

On Sale: February 22nd at 10AM

Thank you Jarmo :)

Was that this mornings announcement or are there dates for the Hard Rock?

Edit: never mind, just saw the article posted in the other thread.

Edited by Coma16

Songkick often gets a lot of cover bands mixed up with the real deal. Got excited when I saw a bunch of dates at some shitty bar in Bristol for Fleetwood Mac and a bunch of other big name bands. It's still a lot better than Bandsintown (number of times I've gotten false notifications for a Daft Punk gig...).

Been working with the Songkick API all day today. Fun stuff, integrating it with setlist.fm API as well (apparently they were gonna work together a few years ago but it doesn't seem to have happened).

Poor last.fm.

EDIT: One thing I've noticed as I've been playing with Songkick past month is they've got an 2 dates for GNR in Rio (20th and 21st March). Wonder if the 21st is just a mistake or if GNR were/are planning on an extra date there?

Edited by Amir

• 4 weeks later...