May 13th, 2014 - Bethlehem, PA

Broskirose

Managed to go downstairs and grab my headphones.

Horrible. However, it's no different than the 2014 performances so far, at least it's not getting worse.

Horrible? Honestly, I don't understand it. I guess it's "different strokes for different folks," right?

The band sounded fucking great last night.

Axl sounded amazing.

DJ's solo was fucking awesome. I get it that a lot of folks here just wanna bag on DJ for whatever reason. I personally think he kicked ass last night.

Great show. Great night. I sense a lot of sour grapes 'round these parts. ;)

• Like 4

Managed to go downstairs and grab my headphones.

Horrible. However, it's no different than the 2014 performances so far, at least it's not getting worse.

Horrible? Honestly, I don't understand it. I guess it's "different strokes for different folks," right?

The band sounded fucking great last night.

Axl sounded amazing.

DJ's solo was fucking awesome. I get it that a lot of folks here just wanna bag on DJ for whatever reason. I personally think he kicked ass last night.

Great show. Great night. I sense a lot of sour grapes 'round these parts. ;)

Not "guess". It is.

My opinion stays, Axl vocals are awful in that video. That said, I have no issue whatsoever if you had fun watching Axl and his band. Nobody is going to take that away from you. :)

I'm not usually one to complain about Axl's appearance, but geez I wish he would quit wearing the dumb hats...especially when he wears them right on the top of his head, it looks goofy as fuck :P

Couldn't agree more! Those white hats look so out of place on top of the boots, jeans, leather, jacket, bandana!

PC

Doesn't sound good, but Axl's vocals are improved from the SA tour. He looks more confident and he was looking for some rasp at the beginning. Good to see. I think he wants the Vegas shows to be great.

Doesn't sound good? I don't know man, it doesn't sound awesome but I think he sounds pretty decent. He definitely has improved since the SA tour so I have some hopes in the residency.

Love the Baby Blue outro!!

Jungle

Sounds good to me. He changes up his voice like he did at the award show except he didn't fall into a Mickey voice. It stayed on rasp.

I can't remember how he sounded in South America but this sounds 1000 times better than Golden Gods. Stronger and barely out of breath.

From Thomas Meddow haha

But wow Axl sounds really strong at the end of don't cry. There's even a little rasp in it. But the clean voice was perfect here!! Awesome

FUCK good news at least

Some rasp in dont cry,a more than decent jungle,some rasp in night train...........any more videos?

Came on old fat bastard! sing like you are suppouse to!

• Like 1

Enjoyed the show quite a bit actually. Axl was I'm a great mood and it showed. He completely fucked up the end of Better but it was hilarious due to his facial expression that was hopefully caught on video.

Beta walked by GNRSkidRow1 and I and he stopped her and said we were from mygnr and she stops and goes "MyGNR? MYGNR?" with this crazed look on her face, then starts laughing with us about it. She came back a few minutes later and headed each of us a pick and goes "See, we're friends!" and we said the same back. It was very cool.

Cool! :thumbsup: I guess this means party passes star now :P Happy you guys had a great time and that everything is fine with the camp :D

Raspy til

Ok please take a moment to answer my survey:

1. Was the rasp "full rasp" as in Axl uses rasp during the entire song and manages to hit every note.

2. Was it partial rasp? As in he only nailed it on a certain line in the chorus. But was way out of tune.

3. Was it marginal rasp? As in he rasp between a small period of time that can be counted on a persons hand.

4. If it wasn't # 1. Then we consider this no rasp and should be discarded as a false alarm

How did I miss this post? :rofl-lol:

MyGnR? MyGnR?

Only the biggest fan forum for Guns on the net, Beta. No conflict here.

Interesting story Bs.

Disappointed he didn't get kicked out like you expected?

Those videos are all a definitely improvement, especially WTTJ and Don't Cry. I think some of the comments here are a bit telling/familiar though to be honest. :shrugs:

• Like 1

tuZp3B.gif

"Oh, you think you're great since you can butcher a solo. Bravo Ashba, Bravo."

Tommy actually said something like "Yeah, give it up for DJ!" :lol:

Also, BS and GNRSkidRow and I did the dove hands a bit throughout the show

Like I said earlier - I absolutely couldn't hear Axl at all. I'm amazed I'm saying this, but he sounds a lot better on the videos than I expected, for the most part. The only bit I could hear him well was TIL, and Mickey was definitely in the house for that big time.

• Like 1

MyGnR? MyGnR?

Interesting story Bs.

Sorry what? I'm interested in why Beta feels like she has to make a peace offering and say we're all friends. Of course we're all friends, we're fans!

Id be disappointed if Bs got kicked out!

Dare you guys to shout "Axl, come back to mygnr" infact; get a permanent marker and write it on BS's chest and make him go shirtless!

BS -- you're fuckibg dropped if you decline! K? Thanx have fun xx

For the record, he did actually shout it :lol:

MyGnR? MyGnR?

Interesting story Bs.

Sorry what? I'm interested in why Beta feels like she has to make a peace offering and say we're all friends. Of course we're all friends, we're fans!

Id be disappointed if Bs got kicked out!

She was just having a bit of fun with him, nothing more, nothing less. The "peace offering" thing was obviously a joke.