May 13th, 2014 - Bethlehem, PA

Broskirose

What the hell has happened? He's like a whole different person now than he was on the last couple of shows. In my opinion Axl's voice is at least as good as it was in 2012 and his stage presence is just as good as in 2010, if not better. He seems motivated and hungry again. I honestly can't say that he sounds bad anymore, not even on that You Could Be Mine video. He doesn't sound as good as in 2010, but good enough for sure.

And he is really having a good time, there's no doubt about it.

I'd really like to know what has happened. What ever it is, I think it's about time to debut a new song. His voice is good enough for that purpose now.

Edited by Lies They Tell
  • Like 4

Is there a video of Better? The ending is priceless.

If there is, someone has to gif that shit :popcorn:

What happened? What was the Better cringe moment?

It wasn't really a cringe moment, just hilarious. He came in singing the last verse when the "nah"s are supposed to start, then he stopped and took a few steps back from the mic stand and just stood completely still for the rest of the song :lol:

He thought he was singing the acoustic version lol

What the hell has happened? He's like a whole different person now than he was on the last couple of shows. In my opinion Axl's voice is at least as good as it was in 2012 and his stage presence is just as good as in 2010, if not better. He seems motivated and hungry again. I honestly can't say that he sounds bad anymore, not even on that You Could Be Mine video. He doesn't sound as good as in 2010, but good enough for sure.

I'd really like to know what has happened. What ever it is, I think it's about time to debut a new song. His voice is good enough for that purpose now.

Well, if he got his ass in shape and rehearsed ahead of time, the SA fans might have gotten good shows too.

But, he uses the first handful of shows as his preseason, despite them being regular season games.

• Like 2

Well, if he got his ass in shape and rehearsed ahead of time, the SA fans might have gotten good shows too.

But, he uses the first handful of shows as his preseason, despite them being regular season games.

Rio 2014... man, I could not believe the videos. By Buenos Aires though his stage presence got much, much better.

I also want to add that Axl still has monstrous stage presence. His voice might not be what it used to be, but he was definitely going all out last night. His movements were much quicker and "to the point" than in some other previous performances that I've seen.

Edited by IndiannaRose
  • Like 3

Jungle is weird. Throwing in his Chi Dem raspy punky style vocals with the classic rasp.

Random, strange and not sure it really works. Maybe he finds this vocal style easier than the classic rasp and is trying it out to see if people respond better to it than Mickey?

Edited by prettytiedup88

Some new videos posted a little while ago. I suck at life and still don't know how to embed:

Chinese Democracy/WTTJ http://youtu.be/Tr6MbvQBS9I

Its So Easy http://youtu.be/P0mAZxSxpeU

Rocket Queen http://youtu.be/84rkv0F3keQ

User is still in the process of uploading clips.

RQ is pretty good! especially the 2nd half.

Definitely, just this part should be "I haaaaate to seeee you" >>>>>>> "I ha-te to see you".

Better

3:50 looks like Axl's mic was off.