May 13th, 2014 - Bethlehem, PA

Broskirose

Final Setlist (thanks to Powerage and Jarmo!)

Intro (10:35PM)

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Rocket Queen

Estranged

Better

Richard Fortus guitar solo

Live And Let Die (Wings cover)

This I Love

Chatterbox (Stinson on vocals, NY Dolls cover)

Dizzy Reed piano solo

Catcher In The Rye

You Could Be Mine

DJ ASHBA guitar solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Jam (Baby I'm Gonna Leave You-Led Zeppelin)

Axl piano solo

November Rain

Abnormal (Bumblefoot song)

Don't Cry

Knockin' On Heaven's Door (Bob Dylan cover)

Nightrain

******Encore******

Patience

The Seeker (The Who cover)

Jam

Paradise City

He can't really sing Nightrain anymore. Best we can hope for in that song is "OMG! Did I hear 3 seconds of rasp?!" :lol:

Dude, there was at least 20, maybe 30 seconds of rasp in that Nightrain.

Sounded better than when I saw him in Buenos Aires, I can't remember any rasp at all from Nightrain at that show, but not as good as that Kansas 2013 Nightrain.

He can't really sing Nightrain anymore. Best we can hope for in that song is "OMG! Did I hear 3 seconds of rasp?!" :lol:

Sounded better than when I saw him in Buenos Aires, I can't remember any rasp at all from Nightrain at that show, but not as good as that Kansas 2013 Nightrain.

Yeah, it is better than other 2014 shows. I just can't get excited when our standards are this low, so it's jokes or boredom.

Yeah, it is better than other 2014 shows. I just can't get excited when our standards are this low, so it's jokes or boredom.

Nightrain used to be a highlight of the set. The last time I really enjoyed it live was Atlantic City 2012. I remember at Abu Dhabi 2013 it was just painful for me to hear it without any rasp at all, but it still seemed like a lot of fun for the crowd.

Ok, haven't read the thread and I'll try to guess the comments:

-Axl was in good mood, made some jokes

-His voice was fine, maybe stronger than the last time

-He might also be a little thinner

No comments about the setlist, only a fool would believe they'd play something new/different.

It's 6:45am down here and my girlfriend is sleeping, when she stays over she's a pain in the ass and doesn't like to be annoyed by sound so I can't watch the videos yet.

I'll always trust what magisme and maynard have to say, though. It looks like it's more of the same.

November Rain is pretty good, just wish they'd slow the tempo like they did in South America (was it Bolivia?). That little moment in the intro where he slows the piano right down is nice.