Osaka 2009 - Can we just talk about how amazing this show was?

Regarding his clothes, he just needs to keep it simple. Go back to the shirts and jeans, maybe a blazer if necessary, like in 2010. And less head wear would be great - he seems to be quite shy about his hair, he shouldn't be, people give less of a fuck when they see he's got no reason to hide it.

The performances from that tour are why I just cannot comprehend what the blue fuck is wrong with Axl's brain to keep humping the Democracy dream, it was freaking toured successfully several times and it was an utterly rational and correct time to progress once he'd got a new line up stable and energized and fully oiled... what the hell was he doing between playing live to rationalize continuing the damned stale CD tour 7 or whatever dictatorship and losing a second rare breed of a lead player... don't get me wrong I'd rather at least see he's still able to croon than go into an eternal cryogenic state but jesus, he fucked up despite the very slight ''progress'' in hearing a few classics and rehearing some CD gems performed admirably.

At least we have those videos. From time to time, I like to listen to the old bootlegs and to the 2010 bootlegs as well. Great memories of the man we all love. It helps erase from your memory his current state.

can we talk about how good this gig was, as well?

what the fuck happened to axl rose?

Not only the vocals but his overall performance, full of anger, killing those melodies and performing to the fullest. People who saw Axl and his band in 2010 got at least ten times their money's worth.

Osaka was truly a great show! He sang Prostitute better in those 2014 Vegas shows though. He also sang There Was A Time better than he probably ever has in those last shows he did. So I'm not too worried that Axl would have completely lost his voice.

There Was A Time in Hamilton 2010. I came.

Edited by James Bond