April 6 - Buenos Aires, Argentina

So what's this BIG surprise we should expect tonight? Any word on that?

Slash is there? Duff will be announced as permanent bass player and not as an employee? Izzy? NEW songs? Axl won't sound like pure helium?

MAYBE a better sounding Axl, some So Fine and Attitude?? and maybe Izzy who knows

Izzy wasnt in the rehearsal pics

Do you know if Izzy rehearsed for the two London concerts in 2012? I don't remember seeing any photos or hearing anything at the time. If he didn't, well, then it is just possible... :headbang:

Then again, Izzy didn't play the full show with them. So would he really have needed to rehearse that much, or at all?

Good point!

So what's this BIG surprise we should expect tonight? Any word on that?

Slash is there? Duff will be announced as permanent bass player and not as an employee? Izzy? NEW songs? Axl won't sound like pure helium?

MAYBE a better sounding Axl, some So Fine and Attitude?? and maybe Izzy who knows

Izzy wasnt in the rehearsal pics

Do you know if Izzy rehearsed for the two London concerts in 2012? I don't remember seeing any photos or hearing anything at the time. If he didn't, well, then it is just possible... :headbang:

your convincing yourself into disappointment. We do it here a lot.

We all seem to think Axl has this big master plan and every tour we think he's going to debut new songs, and it ends up being songs he hasn't played for 20 years. Axl has said he'd never have izzy and duff together, people can change... but does Axl? People talk about reunion, yet Axl has said "not in this life time" and called Slash a cancer. The evidence supports that this will be a show with duff with maybe one or two duff songs. I'd even bet they will pull back on chinese stuff.

Haha, yes, you could be right! I don't expect a full reunion ever, but it is exciting that Duff is playing the next few shows and, as you say, people can change (even Axl?) so it is conceivable that Izzy could turn up for a couple of songs. But I don't think I'll be holding my breath on that one...

• Like 1

I am hoping Mckagen's bass lines crawl through Axl's brain and mobilze the guy out of his Vegas coma. Axl will hear Duff, see Duff, see the reaction of the crowd to Duff, and suddenly get his mojo back.

i would love to believe that and a year ago or so i still would, but now all we can is hope

It should take evolving what he's fought so hard for in ChiDem and this line up even after Bucket and Finck left and taking THESE guys to CD2 heights to fire him up and if it's Duff that does it then he needs to just reunite the originals cause there's no point half assing a troupe of what'll just remain hired hands without anything of their own to stamp on the GNR name.

What a weird looking venue, sort of wide with a big football stand plonked there.

Looks like it's just set up width-wise instead of length-wise on a football field. Saw a Maiden gig that was set up similarly in Sweden last year, and it was really weird.

A friend told me that he saw Izzy arriving at Ferro :lol::headbang::wow:

jk but that would be amazing hehe

A friend of mine told me that he saw Axl leaving in a limo at Ferro!!!! :o

The 'rumour' of Axl's flu was on the Sth American Twitter site. It said a light flu if there is such a thing but if he wears all that gear on stage in such hot conditions that they're passing water to the crowd what can he expect? He's going to keep getting sick if he doesn't choose the right clothing for the climate ;)

• Like 1