Best Chinese democracy !

I really like the early, grittier version of the title track - but any version is enjoyable live. Especially with the production that goes into the intro part of the show.

Boston MA 12.2.02

I've always liked that version too because of how the bass and one of the guitars drop after the "You think you got it all locked up inside" line. I did a remix of the studio version a year ago or so and made that same part happen. Ended up sounding pretty cool.

• Like 1

Boston MA 12.2.02

I've always liked that version too because of how the bass and one of the guitars drop after the "You think you got it all locked up inside" line. I did a remix of the studio version a year ago or so and made that same part happen. Ended up sounding pretty cool.

Its made by the "woop woop woop woop".

The riff is glorious, just a simple power chord nirvana-esque drive with a similar dynamic as the great trio. The ending is a real rush too, something about Axl's live vocals sound nasally during it though, I know he gets warmed up but seeing it mid-set without the intro when he's in his stride would really rock.

Watching the 02 videos and listening to the bootleg from New Years 01 just reaffirms my position that Axl is the king of missed opportunities and wasted years. He could have had huge success again.

Edited by SlashisGOD