Since GNR is in a Residency, Surely They All Hang Out to Make New Music?

This is the best time of all, where everyone is in the same city. Not in between tours when everyone is doing their own thing.

So you think they atleast hang out in a studio somewhere in Las Vegas? Or even in one of the mansion or whatever they rented at...

Or are they just there having a good time, meeting with Chum Lee, etc?!

On a slightly related note TB seem to have been very quiet and under the radar for a while. Anyone else noticed this?

"The less we've heard them and their supporters is the better" :lol:

Oh well played man, well played :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I find it impressive, endearing and sad people still think something like this could be in store for GNR.

I'd put my money on the lot of them not even " hanging out" - without - a studio being involved. With obvious and notable exception of stage, I am pretty sure entire Las Vegas trip won't feature a situation where Axl and two or more of the hirelings would be at same time in same room.

I said this in another thread; I wonder how much time apart from onstage he spends with them all, the romantic new GNR fan in me would sugarcoat is as rehearsals everyday perfecting the show, jamming some creases out on new material they're recording in a vegas studio, hanging out in Axl's suite listening to him play November Rain's sequel on the grand piano, phoning eachother up about 'that guitar duel on Thyme', sending eachother files - for instance BBF's backing vocals on 'Army of Awestruck Graverobbers; Lament of Skulls, Dust N' Bones II' doubling up on Axl's venomous diatribe toward Madison... yeah, it's too much to consider Axl functioning in a cohesive sense to help him make steps toward releasing consistently and building an understanding with the guys he's chosen to realize his stalled GNR evolution.

• Like 1

I said this in another thread; I wonder how much time apart from onstage he spends with them all, the romantic new GNR fan in me would sugarcoat is as rehearsals everyday perfecting the show, jamming some creases out on new material they're recording in a vegas studio, hanging out in Axl's suite listening to him play November Rain's sequel on the grand piano, phoning eachother up about 'that guitar duel on Thyme', sending eachother files - for instance BBF's backing vocals on 'Army of Awestruck Graverobbers; Lament of Skulls, Dust N' Bones II' doubling up on Axl's venomous diatribe toward Madison... yeah, it's too much to consider Axl functioning in a cohesive sense to help him make steps toward releasing consistently and building an understanding with the guys he's chosen to realize his stalled GNR evolution.

I think the time they spend on stage is roughly 97% of the time he spends with them.

A very little before each show, a very little after, zero time when not on the road.