June 4, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery! *PROSTITUTE and YESTERDAYS played!*

Powerage5

1:50

3:00

4:22

Are incredible moments in that Prostitute video! They nailed that performance.

I might watch that video all day.

ALL THAT AMOUNTS TO IS LOVE THAT YOU FED BY PERVERSION AND PPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIINNNNN

I was just singing along to this the other day and thinking it's a shame they'll never play it live again :P

Now I just hope, hope, hope they will play There Was A Time on one of the two remaining shows.

If he does I will be both extremely happy that it's played and extremely pissed off that I'm not there to see it :max::lol:

Prostitute... I also have the 2nd half of Yesterdays. My camera froze during recording and it didnt save the first half, but i stil have the last two minutes of it which ill upload later. Off to drink at the circle bar.

HD quality should be available in a few minutes.

I'm really impressed.

I love watching the back screen and it showing all the other guys and how focused they are playing Prostitute. DJ's not acting a donkey and everyone is really into playing it. It seems like they play the other songs so much that they treat it like a joke and the band looks bad. But in that video they all looked awesome and it was the first time in a while that they look like a new and better band.

I don't want to see hogan ears or Tommy laughing at DJ messing up. It's cool to see them so focused. Even if it's for one song you can tell they took it serious and nailed it. I hope they get a chance to play a new album.

• Like 3

I love watching the back screen and it showing all the other guys and how focused they are playing Prostitute. DJ's not acting a donkey and everyone is really into playing it. It seems like they play the other songs so much that they treat it like a joke and the band looks bad. But in that video they all looked awesome and it was the first time in a while that they look like a new and better band.

I don't want to see hogan ears or Tommy laughing at DJ messing up. It's cool to see them so focused. Even if it's for one song you can tell they took it serious and nailed it. I hope they get a chance to play a new album.

I sure hope Frank loves playing that song. He nails it.

Trickery!! Awesome to hear Yesterdays and Prostitute and Axl sounding back to his normal self, yes the last 4 years has been disappointing in the sense that this band has so much potential and Axl was up and down but the fedora'd one works in mysterious ways and has at least confirmed that he intends new music to flow at some point. Just hope the touring takes a back seat whilst it comes to fruition, really great to hear Axl get his power back and some shake ups. should be more frequent than a residency surprise though.

Finally! Glad they waited until Axl's voice improved before pulling some tricks out of the bag.

Do you think that's the reason to not release anything?

Honestly? No. Singing in a studio is hugely different to a live setting. Even during his weakest live periods post-2010, he'd have still been able to deliver vocally on studio material.

Look at what's happened to the record industry over the past 4-5 years? It's been completely decimated. It's only gotten worse since Chinese Democracy was released.

There's no money in albums, it's all in touring, merchandising, branding, sponsorships, etc. Consider Axl's lifestyle and the sheer number of people on his payroll - even conservatively estimating, GN'R have huge overheads. The label certainly aren't going to give him the sort of money or promotion Axl would be wanting for a new album after what happened last time around. That's not to say it will never happen, hopefully they've been pooling money for a new record from the touring/residencies.

tl;dr - no. it's more likely to be financially related.