June 4, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery! *PROSTITUTE and YESTERDAYS played!*

Powerage5

At work but skipped through prostitute. Sound fuckin epic and he got a loud cheer. Wish i went to vegas now.

Is this the best prostitute yet? I remember 09 being a bit off.

By far. First time he did the album version justice.

• Like 1

I can't get over how good that prostitute was damnit!!! He's still in there Axl rose still gots some left in the tank !!

I can only hope that we get a album with new songs that he can shine on with his current vocals !

By far the best moment for me of 2014 !

At work but skipped through prostitute. Sound fuckin epic and he got a loud cheer. Wish i went to vegas now.

Is this the best prostitute yet? I remember 09 being a bit off.

By far. First time he did the album version justice.

Yes and yes!!! I think he sounded better then on the album there was some grit in this live version last night and it sounded magnificent :)

I liked the part around 2 40 where he pauses and the crowd does the "ohhh yeahhhhh" part for him wish so bad I was there!

Edited by Estranged Coma

Cue all the less bloated comments, but last night was by and far the best mood I've ever seen Axl in. He was just having the absolute time of his life up there, they all were for that matter.

Marseilles was really cool and definitely off the cuff, it was pretty clear that not even the rest of the band had rehearsed it butbitvwasccool to hear.

Damnit just when I want to give up and stop following this guy he goes and pulls off a performance like that.. This is why I come here to see shit like that !

Fuck me I want a new album I feel like once he gets some new songs he likes to sing out, he's Gona give a shit again and give us afew more performances like this

Cue all the less bloated comments, but last night was by and far the best mood I've ever seen Axl in. He was just having the absolute time of his life up there, they all were for that matter.

Marseilles was really cool and definitely off the cuff, it was pretty clear that not even the rest of the band had rehearsed it butbitvwasccool to hear.

Do we have vid of that??

Wow. Finally. Things like this show are all that Axl has to do.

Prostitute and Yesterdays both sound amazing.

I love how relaxed and restrained he is in both songs. Not running around stage, not going crazy, just concentrating on giving a great performance.

I think he sounds A-plus on both songs.

Sure, it isn't new stuff. But at least its a great start.

This is the first 2014 thing I'd give Axl an absolute A-plus for.

Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Just a little side note - last night they were testing the videos screens while the crowd was already in the venue, never seen them do that before. Anyways, we could see them navigating the computer that all the videos are on, and there was probably a solid 70 songs or so on the video cue list - couldn't catch anything that hasn't either been played recently or been on the printed setlists because it happened too quick. But the video they picked to test the screens was Prostitute. So BS and I are watching this happen and we're just standing there saying "yeah, like they're gonna play Prostitute tonight!" :lol:

• Like 2

Great to hear Axl was in a good mood. :lol:

he was pissed off earlier in the set if it makes you feel any better :lol:

What pissed him off

Someone threw something during like Brownstone. Afterwards he said the usual "you wanna throw shit, we'll just go home right now" thing.

"holy shit" comment at the very start... makes me happy to be a gnr fan!

well done, axl!

That was me saying that lol

Anyone got a video of Don't Cry? Axl pointed to me during the song.

And I think that was me shouting for TWAT at the end :lol: