June 4, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery! *PROSTITUTE and YESTERDAYS played!*

Powerage5

Well more suprises then we thought we would get right.

Prostitute being played again

Yesterdays holy sh*t!

Raw power

Attitute

Riff raff

You cant get what u want

More then three new songs

You can't get what you want, did they play that as in the stones song? Full band? Video? I want to go to there.

No, it was just a snippet, as an intro to a song, but with Tommy on vocals. Haven't seen it yet.

You can't get what you want, did they play that as in the stones song? Full band? Video? I want to go to there.

No, it was just a snippet, as an intro to a song, but with Tommy on vocals. Haven't seen it yet.

Tommy does vocals on a studio cover of YCAGWYW. Not sure who "Friends for Done To Death" is exactly but I know Tommys label is called "Done To Death" :shrugs:

Prostitute and Yesterdays sound good, very cool surprise! Thanks for sharing the videos everyone :headbang:

Edited by downliner

Prostitute...that was I give a fuck performance. It was great. Thank you Axl.

There was a few moments in Yesterdays where the clean voice worked so well, it was just as good only in a totally different way. Like someone said earlier, very soothing. The rasp is still my favorite for this song, but I'm glad I got to hear it this way too.

Tommy was into Prostitute, Bumble played his parts perfectly and didn't shred too much on Yesterdays. Sounded cool.

Even Frank nailed a prostitute.

It would be a really cool 3 shows finale before no more shows until CD ll is released. Not expecting that to really happen, but it's possible.

Edited by Rovim

I love watching the back screen and it showing all the other guys and how focused they are playing Prostitute. DJ's not acting a donkey and everyone is really into playing it. It seems like they play the other songs so much that they treat it like a joke and the band looks bad. But in that video they all looked awesome and it was the first time in a while that they look like a new and better band.

I don't want to see hogan ears or Tommy laughing at DJ messing up. It's cool to see them so focused. Even if it's for one song you can tell they took it serious and nailed it. I hope they get a chance to play a new album.

He was probably busy reading tabs from the teleprompter.

I don't understand why they don't mix things up more often. Axl did a good job on both songs, even though Prostitute is a crap song, it's better than another ACDC cover.

I wanted to give you a 'like' on that but I was all empty. Still, now you know ;)

:)

I love watching the back screen and it showing all the other guys and how focused they are playing Prostitute. DJ's not acting a donkey and everyone is really into playing it. It seems like they play the other songs so much that they treat it like a joke and the band looks bad. But in that video they all looked awesome and it was the first time in a while that they look like a new and better band.

I don't want to see hogan ears or Tommy laughing at DJ messing up. It's cool to see them so focused. Even if it's for one song you can tell they took it serious and nailed it. I hope they get a chance to play a new album.

He was probably busy reading tabs from the teleprompter.

LOL, question is: can he read tabs?

I don't understand why they don't mix things up more often. Axl did a good job on both songs, even though Prostitute is a crap song, it's better than another ACDC cover.

You always have something bad to say ... even when you try to say something good ... :lol:

You always have something bad to say ... even when you try to say something good ... :lol:

yeah man, it's Axl and nuGNR, there's always something bad to say. :)