Your concerts in 2015

GivenToFly

Sebastian Bach is playing a small place that's like just an hour from where I live. Tickets are like $20. Thinking I'm gonna go.

When and where? I might be up for that if he's not anywhere closer to me.

July 5th in Lancaster, PA.

Damn, day after the Stones in Indy.

Not gonna be able to see AC/DC this time around most likely :(

Tentative lineup (aka I don't really have tickets for any of these but thank god for graduation presents!) now that I'm not moving to Atlanta until August:

6/11-6/14 - Bonnaroo!!!

7/1 - Gary Clark Jr. & Trombone Shorty (Hampton Beach, NH)

7/5 - Death Grips (Boston, MA)

7/9 - Eric Church (Bangor, ME)

7/20 - 311 (Hampton Beach, NH)

7/24 - Tedeschi Trucks Band & Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings (Portland, ME)

7/27 - Primus (Portland, ME)

Rush's Boston show is also very sold out, but I'll include that as a long shot. I also want to catch one of the Raekwon/Ghostface shows but I can't do the night of the Boston show, which is a bummer. We'll see.

+1 for Death Grips, I didn't think there were any other fans here on MyGNR. Seeing them myself at the Philly show on 7/10.

• 2 weeks later...

Fleetwood Mac was so good! I bought it on a whim as I'm not a huge fan but I'm really glad I did!

Also, I feel like a complete idiot now. I never realized Lindsey Buckingham sang on the albums, I thought it was just Christine McVie and Stevie Nicks (in my defense he can have a pretty feminine voice at times!). I even made a thread not long ago basically saying McVie sucked bad compared to Nicks when all along it was Buckingham. LOL! I don't know how I never knew this.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Saw Neil Young tonight! One of the few left on my "must see" list. Although I found some of the lyrics in his new protest songs cringe-y, the show was still stellar. He hasn't missed a beat. The highlight was Cowgirl in the Sand.

So far in 2015 I've seen-

Skrillex and some other people (Blah)

Rush (Great)

U2 (Great)
The Rolling Stones/Walk The Moon (Great)

Neil Young/ Band of Horses(Great)

Other ones on my radar-

Boston

Eagles

Santana

AC/DC

Van Halen

Marty Friedman

Slash

The Who

Edited by ZoSoRose

Saw Moist, Our Lady Peace and Matthew Good last week.

Moist - Fucking awesome... one of the best live bands on the planet and sadly nobody outside of Canada knows who they are

Matthew Good - Pretty good.

Our Lady Peace - Pretty good.

Bosstones just announced a tiny club show in Boston for Saturday at a legendary venue that is closing after this weekend. Open to the fan club only, and tickets were $20. Needless to say I jumped in that one and I'm fucking pumped for this one even though I've already had 3 Bosstones shows this week :)

Bosstones just announced a tiny club show in Boston for Saturday at a legendary venue that is closing after this weekend. Open to the fan club only, and tickets were $20. Needless to say I jumped in that one and I'm fucking pumped for this one even though I've already had 3 Bosstones shows this week :)

Fuckin TT the Bears? Damn that's gonna be awesome.

Fuckin TT the Bears? Damn that's gonna be awesome.
Yeah, I know. I've seen them in places a little bigger (The Altar Bar in Pittsburgh), but the band connection to TT's plus the fact that it's closing week there is gonna make this one special :)

I would've told you about it but I know you're not part of the 737 (the Bosstones fan club), and tickets were limited to 2 per person so I couldn't even get a spare :( Sold out in like 15 mins too - I got mine 5 mins after they went on sale and I got #229 and 230 out of 300.

The Death Grips show I saw last week was the single most intense show I've ever been to. Sweat absolute buckets and actually had to check out from the front row after about 5 songs because I was actually afraid of being crushed/passing out. Hell of a time though, and hell of a show.

• Like 1

Throwdown 2015?!? :awesomeface: They usually announce the dates at the Summer Boston show, so we should have an idea when it will be this weekend :)

Assuming I'm in the Northeast for Christmas and all that, it's quite possible.

The Death Grips show I saw last week was the single most intense show I've ever been to. Sweat absolute buckets and actually had to check out from the front row after about 5 songs because I was actually afraid of being crushed/passing out. Hell of a time though, and hell of a show.

Seriously! The Boston show was nuts. I lasted about the first third of the show in the very front of the crowd and then needed a break before I stayed towards the back of the pit and jumped in when I felt like it. What a show.

• Like 1

Yeah, David Usher has one hell of a voice that translates well live. Not my favourite band by any means but they've put out some good music over the years and the new album is no exception.

Absolutely! The new album is like they never left. They are so good. Given I live in the Yukon and they will never come here I've been lucky enough to see them 3 times in the last year. It's also crazy to think David Usher is 49 years old. Where has the time gone?

In the clip I was front row on the rail, center stage. High energy show, great sound, great performances, awesome time.

Edited by Bono