Your concerts in 2015

GivenToFly

Seen so far:

2015-03-14 - Acda & de Munnik @ Martiniplaza, Groningen
2015-01-30 - Queen & Adam Lambert @ Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam

Still got tickets for:

2015-07-28 - Flogging Molly @ Melkweg, Amsterdam
2015-05-05 - AC/DC @ Gelredome, Arnhem
So yeah. Not that much really. So far I've skipped on Paul McCartney (110 euro's) , Crosby Stills & Nash (85 euro's) and Mumford And Sons (60 euro's) due to financial reasons.. Might still go to Mumford And Sons if I come back from Scotland with some cash left. But I'm not sure if they'd work in an outdoor setting with 20.000 to 50.000 people. Last time I saw them was in a 300 to 500 people club. I also had to skip on Matt Schofield because the date didn't work for me.

AWOLNATION at the end of June. Pretty pumped, as I'm digging their new album.

And depending on what kind of deal I can get at the last minute through Stubhub, might see Neil Diamond April 2nd. No way am I paying $175 for a floor seat; so hoping I can scoop up a last minute deal on the day of.

have you ever seen awol before? hapefully seeing them for the 4th time this summer as well. they put on an amazing show!

No. I've been a casual fan but their new single (Hollow Moon) made me pick up their two albums and buy tickets. Great band with some fantastic songs. Bruno's got that raspy voice somewhat like Axl, but unique to him.

Looking forward to it.

I'm kind of to the point where I've seen everybody that I feel I have to see. Now it's pretty much just whatever catches my attention.

Primus and Dinosaur Jr at the Fillmore just got announced. Two days before my b'day so I'm thinking hard about that.

Can't make up my mind about Marilyn Manson tix. I dig some Manson but don't love him, but it's at the House of Blues which is always a good spot.

Anybody seen him? Good? Bad?

June 10th - Rush (First Niagara Center - Buffalo)

July 6th - U2 (Air Canada Centre - Toronto)

July 8th - Foo Fighters (Molson Amphitheatre - Toronto)

August 5th - Van Halen (Western Fair - London)

August 22nd - Motley Crüe/Alice Cooper (Air Canada Center - Toronto)

September 3rd - AC/DC (TD Place Stadium - Ottawa)

October 19th - The Who (Air Canada Centre - Toronto)

Last one that might be added is the Stones. This year got crazier than I thought. :lol:

June 10th - Rush (First Niagara Center - Buffalo)

July 6th - U2 (Air Canada Centre - Toronto)

July 8th - Foo Fighters (Molson Amphitheatre - Toronto)

August 5th - Van Halen (Western Fair - London)

August 22nd - Motley Crüe/Alice Cooper (Air Canada Center - Toronto)

September 3rd - AC/DC (TD Place Stadium - Ottawa)

October 19th - The Who (Air Canada Centre - Toronto)

Last one that might be added is the Stones. This year got crazier than I thought. :lol:

You're telling me - it's a good thing Maiden won't be on tour this year. 6 Rush gigs, 4 (Maybe 5?) AC/DC gigs, 3 Stones gigs, 2 VH gigs.

Robert Plant is coming to Philly. I'd like to see him.

Do it! He still sounds amazing!

I'm pretty happy! Was thinking I'd just see The Stones this year because of money but members of my family seem to be in a concert mood!

So far my schedule for the big shows could look like this-

Robert Plant/ The Pixies (mom wants to go with me)

The Rolling Stones (dad wants to go)

System of a Down (ex gf's mom wants to go with me)

Eagles (dad wants to go, but its a maybe)

Van Halen/ Kenny Wayne Shepherd (mom and sister want to go)

AC/DC (aunt and sister want to go)

So if I get my family to get my ticket to these shows, I could theoretically pull off Rush, The Who, and The Foo Fighters/ Royal Blood as well. Hell yeah!

I've seen every one of these artists (except The Pixies, Royal Blood, and Kenny Wayne Shepherd) , so I'm not too torn up if some get missed. Of course, I like going to as many shows as I can

Just found out Slash is playing about half an hour from me on May 5th at one of my favorite venues and I just can't pass that up. And that'll make three of the original Gunners that I've seen! (Axl in 06, Duff in 2013, now Slash)

I highly recommend getting there in time to see the openers, Like a Storm. 3 brothers from New Zealand (plus a drummer, Zach Wood, who's been touring with them for the better part of a year, but isn't part of the creative process) who incorporate didgeridoo in their music. They have a song called Wish You Hell in the top 20 on the rock chart right now. Good music and great guys.

Just found out Slash is playing about half an hour from me on May 5th at one of my favorite venues and I just can't pass that up. And that'll make three of the original Gunners that I've seen! (Axl in 06, Duff in 2013, now Slash)

I highly recommend getting there in time to see the openers, Like a Storm. 3 brothers from New Zealand (plus a drummer, Zach Wood, who's been touring with them for the better part of a year, but isn't part of the creative process) who incorporate didgeridoo in their music. They have a song called Wish You Hell in the top 20 on the rock chart right now. Good music and great guys.

Thanks for the heads up. I always love seeing openers because they expose me to bands I probably wouldn't have heard of or listened to otherwise, and they sound interesting.

Well, it seems I officially have tickets to see The Eagles, System of a Down, and The Rolling Stones!!!

Definitely planning on making AC/DC happen, and Van Halen is super likely (those are far off so I don't have to worry about them now)

Hoping I can do RUSH!