Your concerts in 2015

GivenToFly

Line up just announced a few days ago. Probably going. Been to everyone except the first one.

20150107-234801-208881.jpg

Tremonti and the Conspirators on the same bill? Maybe he'll join them for an AB song.

Who knows. There is a history at this event of people jamming together, so I wouldn't say it's completely out the question.

I see Weiland is playing Saturday.... just sayin' :lol:

My concert bug has died down quite a bit. Mostly because I've seen everyone I really want to see (for the most part) and because I don't really have anyone to go with anymore.

My old gf was great since I could drag her to most things but she broke up with me and the one other friend I have that likes the same shit lives 2 hours away.

Pretty much exact same situation for me, it sucks :tongue2:

My ex wants me to go see In Flames with her in March, I'm not going though - seen them 3 times and don't like the new album. Otherwise there's nobody coming around that I'd really want to go see.

Yeah, same reason I skipped them in December. Saw them in March '13 when they were still playing the Playground stuff, and that was a killer show.

That's when I saw them last too. The best show I saw was in February(?) 2012 when they toured with Trivium though. Both bands put on great shows, and there was lots of SOAPF stuff. Definitely glad I've seen Darker Times and Ropes live. Always thought The Puzzle would've been the best way to close the main set on that tour.

The one song I was really wishing for myself was A New Dawn, but Darker Times and Ropes are great tracks too.

Rush has just announced their R40 Tour in North America. The link on rush.com isn't working for me, so I'll post this one: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/rush-north-american-r40-live-tour-dates-announced/

I think I'm gonna do about 5 Rush shows this time around. Definitely doing Buffalo, Detroit, one of the Toronto gigs, and Montreal, and I'll probably pick one or two more. Toying with the idea of flying to Tulsa for the opening night, flights are about $300 right now.

• Like 1

Would have liked to see Motley and Alice on the last leg, but doesn't seem their doing GA this time around so fuck them.

Even if they were doing GA, you can't get to the front of the stage - the GA sections were divided, and the front portion was only for people that had M&G/VIP packages. It pissed me off so much - I went all the way down to Atlantic City just because it was a GA show, and then I could only get like 30 feet from the stage.

Would have liked to see Motley and Alice on the last leg, but doesn't seem their doing GA this time around so fuck them.

Even if they were doing GA, you can't get to the front of the stage - the GA sections were divided, and the front portion was only for people that had M&G/VIP packages. It pissed me off so much - I went all the way down to Atlantic City just because it was a GA show, and then I could only get like 30 feet from the stage.

Yeah I know, but I'd still rather it be GA so I could get as close as I possibly could that way. Oh well. I saw them once, I guess that was enough.

Foos yesterday was really, really good. Best part of the show was surprisingly Detroit Rock City and Tom Sawyer. They freakin' nailed 'em! (but c'mon, 6 guys doing the job of 3, you gotta nail it :lol: ), well, it was beyond my expectations. Next up, Slash in April!

Edited by Cosmonaut

I've been having hearing problems so I'm a bit scared to go to concerts. And I've already got tickets for The Who on 23 March and The Answer on 26 March. I'm not sure if I should go though, I could get some serious damage...

Do you wear earplugs to shows already? If you don't, invest in a decent pair, your hearing will thank you and the shows will sound better on top of it.

I've been having hearing problems so I'm a bit scared to go to concerts. And I've already got tickets for The Who on 23 March and The Answer on 26 March. I'm not sure if I should go though, I could get some serious damage...

Do you wear earplugs to shows already? If you don't, invest in a decent pair, your hearing will thank you and the shows will sound better on top of it.

This. They even have ones specifically designed for concerts so that it doesn't sound muffled.