Your concerts in 2015

GivenToFly

Yo, I might end up going Thursday - is that still looking like an option for you?
Plannig on it, yeah!

Word. Other plans make it better for me to go that night. I'm looking around for someone to just trade tickets with, but if I can't find anyone I can sell you the Friday ticket if you still need/want one.

Haven't got Friday tickets yet - please keep me in the loop if you can't get rid of them! We'll have to meet up on Thursday too ;)

Sounds like a plan! That'll be my first Dropkick show since the one following the bombing in 2013. Been too long.

edit: It's only one ticket, but I'll let you know regardless.

One would still help. Is it floor? Just so I know what to look for for a second ticket.

Sad to see Testament get such a low billing. Especially below some of those shitty bands.

You aren't kidding. I didn't even see them the first time I looked at it. They could easily have put them up there right before the headliners.

so far the only shows I've actually bought tickets too are

1/16- Periphery, Nothing More, Woven War and We Are Scientists

3/9- Journey

i live in New Orleans so we don't get a lot of big bands that come through here (the last time GNR played here was 23 years ago….)

hopefully the Jazzfest and Gulfport Music Fest line ups come out soon. The Who are rumored to be playing Jazzfest. and i will be going to that (if its true)

My concert bug has died down quite a bit. Mostly because I've seen everyone I really want to see (for the most part) and because I don't really have anyone to go with anymore.

My old gf was great since I could drag her to most things but she broke up with me and the one other friend I have that likes the same shit lives 2 hours away.

My concert bug has died down quite a bit. Mostly because I've seen everyone I really want to see (for the most part) and because I don't really have anyone to go with anymore.

My old gf was great since I could drag her to most things but she broke up with me and the one other friend I have that likes the same shit lives 2 hours away.

Pretty much exact same situation for me, it sucks :tongue2:

My ex wants me to go see In Flames with her in March, I'm not going though - seen them 3 times and don't like the new album. Otherwise there's nobody coming around that I'd really want to go see.

Edited by Gordon Comstock
  • Like 1

3 years ago i made the decision to not visit any big shows/bands anymore, i just got tired of the huge ticket prices and the commerce around some bands. So i turned my back to this bands (Metallica, GNR, etc.) and started to search. Since then I learned to know and visited (a lot of) shows from many lesser known bands in the folk/pagan/black metal genre. The music from these bands pleases me more. Back on topic: The first show/festival which i'm gonna visit is Paganfest @ Tilburg (Netherlands).

Edited by droezle

My ex wants me to go see In Flames with her in March, I'm not going though - seen them 3 times and don't like the new album. Otherwise there's nobody coming around that I'd really want to go see.

Yeah, same reason I skipped them in December. Saw them in March '13 when they were still playing the Playground stuff, and that was a killer show.

Yeah, same reason I skipped them in December. Saw them in March '13 when they were still playing the Playground stuff, and that was a killer show.

That's when I saw them last too. The best show I saw was in February(?) 2012 when they toured with Trivium though. Both bands put on great shows, and there was lots of SOAPF stuff. Definitely glad I've seen Darker Times and Ropes live. Always thought The Puzzle would've been the best way to close the main set on that tour.