The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

If it makes you feel any better i drank a prodigious amount of Bacardi (more than a big bottle to myself, i lost count how much) and smoked a couple of bags of skunk with my cousin and woke up fully clothes and soaked in urine in the hallway of his flat :lol: And oh, someone had keyed the word 'COCK' onto his neighbours car bonnet. The final few bacardis were shunted a bit lively so my memory is vague on details...at some point we apparently tried to get a taxi into town, which i dont remember. Spent most of sunday at home in bed, cursing the invention of alcohol.

Didnt puke though, fuckin' lightweight :P. Been a while since i drank til i pissed my pants though, bit undignified at my age i suppose but nevermind :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 4

Slightly hungover. Long day yesterday that started with at a wineyeard with 7 wines (gewurztraminer auslese and pinot noirs) accompanied by slow-cooked rib eye (from wagyu and black angus), foie gras, scallops, and lambchops, then to a restaurant for a 5 course dinner with 10 new wines (almost all spätburgunder pinot noir, the oldest from 1996, but also eiswein and champagnes). It was just constant drinking and eating all day. One of my most decadent days ever.

Last night I got drunk. I didn't want to. My body isn't coping. I'm going to watch a film and hopefully forget about it. My plan for buying myself a bottle of gin for my birthday today doesn't look so tempting anymore.

Whatcha mean didnt want to?

I didn't intend to get drunk. Was at a uber-corporate awards ceremony. Started drinking at 5pm, our award wasn't announced until 9.45pn. Had to get through it somehow. (We didn't win but did get a finalists' certificate).