The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

Towards the end of the season when I was walking back from the Worcester game, I discovered a pub (directly opposite Newcastle Central Station) which has it on tap. I was rather surprised. Italian restaurants usually have it on tap also.

Peroni is just Bud but just before it leaves the factory in china 5 old italian guy spit in it. For real.

Don't listen to him. The AIDS is messing with his brain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1 bottle of prosecco.

2 cans of guinness dans widget

2 1 litre of Newcastle brown ale

1 port of Port - it was bottle im sure

1 bottle of Cacao Bols - not like that children

3-60 glasses of bourbon

Good times are comin'

Edited by wasted

In Boston so I had my obligatory Brick Red from Sam Adams several times. Also learned that Sam Adams has another beer they ONLY serve at the Union Oyster House (The oldest restaurant in the country) called Colonial Ale - have that one a try also and it was quite nice :)

I request a drink-off between DKF and wasted.

EDIT: and Zosorose, just for the lol's.

Axlisold is the actual certified confirmed heavyweight booze-hound champ of Mygnr, this is confirmed stuff, if there are to be challenges thats the titleholder :lol: Zoso dont figure, Wasted is s top level contender maybe...but 8 shots, really, that aint even play off worthy :lol: Edited by Len B'stard

I'm pretty much a lightweight.

Like the other day I got a couple of 6 packs of bud. I drank them then my friend invited me to go to his brazilian bar restaurant. So I had all this grilled steaks and meats and two bottles of wine and he gave me two mixed tequila/mule vodka cocktails. Then it was free flow shots of tequila and sambuca until 2am. Oh and this massive vodka cranberry. He just poured the bottle in. Like 10 shots of vodka. Its weird when youre drinking it seems fine.

I was hungover. No headache though. Just like I got hit by truck. I could barely walk. So I stayed in bed until 4pm.

I think it was the steaks, they pretty raw and must have poisoned me or something.

No more spirits for me!

• Like 1