The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

I drank a shitload today. Had my grandfather's funeral this morning, then back to my uncle's house for the reception. Lots of boozing there, then took a few hours off to sober up/work out. Then I went out drinking with my cousins for our birthdays, as we all have our birthdays three days in a row this weekend.

I've had enough beer to last me a while :mellow:

I drank a shitload today. Had my grandfather's funeral this morning, then back to my uncle's house for the reception. Lots of boozing there, then took a few hours off to sober up/work out. Then I went out drinking with my cousins for our birthdays, as we all have our birthdays three days in a row this weekend.

What's a shitload?

What's a shitload?

Brown Ale, gravy, splash of lemon, bung an umbrella in! Served in an ewer :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

What's a shitload?

Somewhere in the ballpark 10 beers across the day.

What's a shitload?

Bottles or what?

Dazey couldn't be living in a cobbled street with Fiz and Tyrone next door, going to Roy's Rolls for his Bacon Bomb. If he has that amount of cash to splash around.

My brown arse would be in Vegas already if I had the time.

Is there any other people who are broke (granted I spend a lot on cricket tickets)? I feel all on my lonesome on this forum?

Len is the only one who sticks to good olde England - even Snakepit has racked up airmiles. I feel I am on a forum of global jet setters at times, the type of people who think nothing of spending a month in three separate continents: ''I'm going to Vegas in June, then travelling to see Maiden in Japan, before traveling to Europe''. I just wonder how people do this, seeing as it is not just a question of money but time and commitments. I could not theoretically do this much travelling even if I had a bank balance the size of Bill Gates.

I like to think that a good professional qualification and the associated salary does the job. :lol:

Salary for what? Work? You cannot be working if you spend your entire year seeing Maiden, AC/DC or Guns N' Roses in three different continents, thirty-forty different gigs per year, while taking in Machu Picchu and the Himalayas!!

What's a shitload?

Bottles or what?

Some bottles, some pints. One was a 22 oz.

Still for someone who weighs 130 lbs, that is a lot of fucking beer.

I like to think that a good professional qualification and the associated salary does the job. :lol:

Salary for what? Work? You cannot be working if you spend your entire year seeing Maiden, AC/DC or Guns N' Roses in three different continents, thirty-forty different gigs per year, while taking in Machu Picchu and the Himalayas!!

Well if you were referring specifically to PA5 why didn't you say so? :lol: Edited by Dazey