The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

Playing guitar felt AWESOME, drunk. :lol:

Yeah, I've practiced drunk too, a lot, even as I was drinking before I passed out I was playing guitar... It was fun. - I liked it, more deep, more soulful, but really fun too!

I became a showman and got distracted something rotten at one point (I soloed off) so made a point to not do that and play the songs like a professional and stod at my window and played for the passers by.

3 Hooches that week, you legend :lol:

I don't really drink :lol:. and I'm just adding it from the start point to last night.

Edited by Snake-Pit

I just drank a bottle of pinnacle vodka. Im super bored now.

I like some of Pinnacle's flavored vodkas (Especially their whipped vodka), but their plain vodka is awful.

Russian Standard is my go-to. I got a bottle of Belvedere for Christmas though, can't wait to try that.

Why does this turn me on, also... I got weed.

I rather have weed.

I like some of Pinnacle's flavored vodkas (Especially their whipped vodka), but their plain vodka is awful.

Russian Standard is my go-to. I got a bottle of Belvedere for Christmas though, can't wait to try that.

It was their whipped vodka too!!

• Like 1

I don't drink a lot but drink almost every day. Usually two or three beers. I kind of get a fuzzy, uneasy feeling after awhile.

Poof! :lol:

Honestly, all these lads in their mid 20s going on about their liver, do me a fuckin' favour, eat drink and be merry thats my feeling, fuck all this fuckin' health bollocks, bit of a drink never hurt anyone, as long as you're not a cunt about it 6 to 8 pints of lager a day never hurt no one, just eat with it and get a bit of exercise it'll be no bother. Obviously have a day of here and there but generally speaking you can keep that up for the rest of your life.

I've been drinking it by the litre all week over here and I'll be honest with you, my body's starting to tell me to pack it the fuck in! :lol: Edited by Dazey

I don't drink a lot but drink almost every day. Usually two or three beers. I kind of get a fuzzy, uneasy feeling after awhile.

Honestly, all these lads in their mid 20s going on about their liver, do me a fuckin' favour, eat drink and be merry thats my feeling, fuck all this fuckin' health bollocks, bit of a drink never hurt anyone, as long as you're not a cunt about it 6 to 8 pints of lager a day never hurt no one, just eat with it and get a bit of exercise it'll be no bother. Obviously have a day of here and there but generally speaking you can keep that up for the rest of your life.

I've been drinking it by the litre all week over here and I'll be honest with you, my body's starting to tell me to pack it the fuck in! :lol:
I been on the brandy for weeks getting 5 hours sleep a night plus a spliff and i feel wonderful! Although its only been in the region of half a bottle a night so not exactly pounding it. Edited by Len B'stard

I've been drinking it by the litre all week over here and I'll be honest with you, my body's starting to tell me to pack it the fuck in! :lol:
I been on the brandy for weeks getting 5 hours sleep a night plus a spliff and i feel wonderful! Although its only been in the region of half a bottle a night so not exactly pounding it.
Spent £50 on a 1 litre beer stein yesterday. :lol:

6522_lg.jpg

Edited by Dazey