The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

I've stopped drinking whisky and other hard stuff. I never really liked it and it ruins my tongue. Yep. I also once puked blood after a tequila binge that forced me off hard liquor for a year. Now I stick to wine, beer and cocktails. Yesterday it was beer until the bar run out of it, and then white wine until time ran out for me. The only exception I make is Akevit at Jul. But that's different, that is culture.

Edited by SoulMonster

Beer and white wine. Not a good combo for me. Beer and shots of tequila is more viable. I went to a wine tasting. I bought a couple bottles and he suddenly just became a free bar. White, red, champagne. I had a couple of sixers of pear cider at this corporate gourmet market. Total devestation.

• 2 weeks later...

Taking break going for bootleg dutch. Still 3 for 100p.

Tsingtao is 20p here for 750ml bottle. I prefer Suntory doesnt even try to have flavor. Perfect lashing. Or hotpots. You eat a mongolian hot pot u going to need 10 lites of suntory.

Did u get any Jolly or go to the Dragon Balls bakery on Electric Road? Probably wouldnt. HK is expensive 7$ a coke. Try 2.5 rmb for bottle.

Nothing special just a bakery. I just like the name of it. Jolly is like Shandy. 0.5%. I think it's Sichuan. But Ive seen it spelt with a z like Szechuan? It depends if its pin yin or english maybe. China is probably cheaper. yang's dumplings are 9rmb and a coke 2.5rmb. Thats lunch. Its like the 80s prices.

Nothing special just a bakery. I just like the name of it. Jolly is like Shandy. 0.5%. I think it's Sichuan. But Ive seen it spelt with a z like Szechuan? It depends if its pin yin or english maybe. China is probably cheaper. yang's dumplings are 9rmb and a coke 2.5rmb. Thats lunch. Its like the 80s prices.

For the time being you should stay away from drinking man, I was in HK a few weeks ago and it is expensive, but well Singapore and london are more expensive.

For the time being you should stay away from drinking man, I was in HK a few weeks ago and it is expensive, but well Singapore and london are more expensive.

Really where where you eating/shopping when I took the Wife in Feb it was dirt cheap ?? 12HKD was enough for something to eat we had a decent budget but chose to eat at cheaper joints Mak's noodles was the priciest it got

I wouldn't call it very expensive, but I was low on budget, I saved money to buy a shirt for myself, but i did eat out in Mcdonalds a few times and it costed me around 24HKD for large fries and a burger, I was looking at platters and other things and nothing was less than 50HKD. But if you compare it to London and Singapore and if you have cash in your hand then yeah its cheaper compared to them.

I was living in Tsim Ta Shui

Bang kok. It was funny for the first 6 years.

Mongkok is crazy. Just more people per sq meter than ever before. But you can get anything there. Food, electronics, clothes, watches, massage, massage, sex, sex. Thats always how it starts. Come and look at some trafitional chinese art, 20 minutes later you are being held hostage for 20k for a dodgy massage. Two guys with baseball bats holding fake police badges. Theres something to be said for getting mcdonalds and hiding in the hotel.

Mongkok is crazy. Just more people per sq meter than ever before. But you can get anything there. Food, electronics, clothes, watches, massage, massage, sex, sex. Thats always how it starts. Come and look at some trafitional chinese art, 20 minutes later you are being held hostage for 20k for a dodgy massage. Two guys with baseball bats holding fake police badges. Theres something to be said for getting mcdonalds and hiding in the hotel.

I wanted to try out some massages there, but well I was very short on Cash, most prob. I will go to Bangkok next year for that.

Is there any way to pull a bird in China that doesn't involve human trafficking type issues? :lol:

I wanted to try out some massages there, but well I was very short on Cash, most prob. I will go to Bangkok next year for that.

Bangkok is the place to go just be careful in the go-go bar's not for being robbed or beaten but the lady boys are VERY convincing

Got a story to tell mate? :lol:

Bangkok is the place to go just be careful in the go-go bar's not for being robbed or beaten but the lady boys are VERY convincing

I wanted to go this year to bangkok, but well I made a plan to Hong Kong, it takes me time to save money and I think that spending all that money on a happy ending is not the ideal thing to do lol, so I went to HK and bought my self a 2500HKD Armani shirt, I din't even have proper food cause of that shirt lol. Next year I am deciding between London and Bangkok.

Getting a cocktail making masterclass in a fancy hotel for free tonight. Because I'm a food critic, darling!

It's GG Gill! :D

I milked that night, and after the other journos had left, my colleague and I stayed on until 12:30am, drinking very hard cocktails. At 9 quid each, I think my liver has more cash in it than my bank account.