[RUMOR] New album coming in 2015 according to Kaneda

When Axl said the truth would come out about the Montreal riot, what did he mean? Didn't he walk off complaining off voice problems and was seen backstage drinking champagne & smoking?

When did he say that?

At some gig last year or year before.

Montreal 2010, skip to 45 seconds in:

Thanks. Wonder what he means.

That's really interesting. I wish he stopped making those stupid hints or suggestions and spoke open language instead :shrugs:

All of his fuck-ups seem to have a "wait until the real truth comes out!" element to them that inevitably never gets told.

When Axl said the truth would come out about the Montreal riot, what did he mean? Didn't he walk off complaining off voice problems and was seen backstage drinking champagne & smoking?

When did he say that?

That's really interesting. I wish he stopped making those stupid hints or suggestions and spoke open language instead :shrugs:

All of his fuck-ups seem to have a "wait until the real truth comes out!" element to them that inevitably never gets told.

Which is nothing but bullshit. Axl is a compulsive liar.

When did he say that?

Or maybe he is not allowed to talk about it?

When did he say that?

That's exactly the point of "wait until the truth comes out." Allows one to hop on the moral high horse while providing zero justification for doing so.

When did he say that?

Or maybe he is not allowed to talk about it?

I forgot they're all out ta get him! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

When did he say that?

I expect he is referring to the incident in 1992 http://ultimateclassicrock.com/guns-n-roses-1992-montreal-riot/ - certainly nothing to do with a new album!

When did he say that?

I expect he is referring to the incident in 1992 http://ultimateclassicrock.com/guns-n-roses-1992-montreal-riot/ - certainly nothing to do with a new album!

I understand that but Iwas wondering what he could be referring to that the public doesn't know about that day, that's all.

When did he say that?

I understand that but Iwas wondering what he could be referring to that the public doesn't know about that day, that's all.

He was in Montreal playing for the first time since the riot. People don't know why the riot happened (other than Axl is a suck etc) He was referring to the fact that the fans deserve the truth about what happened but can't say it right now.

Axl has never said what happened, other band members gave a view of it and of course Metallica did as well.

Alot of things happened that night that was never public. Perhaps it is to this day in litigation, maybe that is why he can't say?

Edited by gunsguy

Axl should learn from his recent lawsuit that there is statue of limitation, double jeopardy, and just about every other level of protection that says he will not be sued.

He can say whatever he wants! He could say "I left because I hadn't seen a riot in a while..." There is no reason in the eyes of the law that Axl has to stay quiet in this situation or any other 20 year old contract.

I thought in an interview shortly after the riot Axl said his voice was messed up, but I can only think of the band saying that. I think Slash said the sound was really bad, and Axl kept mentioning that they better fix it or he will leave. So idk from all accounts Axl left because the audio was messed up. Who knows? I doubt many care

Why must you complicate and very simply point. The reason for every delay and riot in Guns N' Roses history is very simple. It is, that Axl was being an arse.

Haha The point we are trying to find is what Axl meant by his comments in 2010. This isn't about what everyone else thinks of him. This is about what is going on in Axl's world. The guy clearly does not see the world the way we do. He doesn't understand when he inconvients someone else.

When did he say that?

He was in Montreal playing for the first time since the riot. People don't know why the riot happened (other than Axl is a suck etc) He was referring to the fact that the fans deserve the truth about what happened but can't say it right now.

Axl has never said what happened, other band members gave a view of it and of course Metallica did as well.

Alot of things happened that night that was never public. Perhaps it is to this day in litigation, maybe that is why he can't say?

Axl has actually said what he thought of that night, but never made it known to the public. If his autobiography or any of his other writings make it out there, we all will know. All I remember is there was some misunderstanding and he was not at fault.

Theres nothing happening June 23rd

Stop making people hoping for things aint gonna happen

157 more days! I'm surprised that Wikipedia hasn't updated it's 2015 albums list with the release date yet. It still says TBA next to GNR.

Haha also I hope you are joking with me.

If history repeats itself then we won't see an album this year. Axl hasn't said anything concrete. The band has been quiet. Wherever this finished album is is a mystery. And how does Axl stay away from the public so well? Nobody has documented his whereabouts since June.

It's crazy to think that any day Axl can send out a tweet saying "the next Guns n Roses album will be in stores this November. 'Japanese Love' will be the title" haha idk I gotta get off this site. Good luck figuring out when it's coming out.

I've heard from sources within the band that a new album is coming this year. Most of the songs are from the Chinese D era. No free dr pepper this time around :) 51 Tuesday's left in the year.

Get THE FUCK IN :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Theres nothing happening June 23rd

Stop making people hoping for things aint gonna happen

157 more days! I'm surprised that Wikipedia hasn't updated it's 2015 albums list with the release date yet. It still says TBA next to GNR.

Haha also I hope you are joking with me.

If history repeats itself then we won't see an album this year. Axl hasn't said anything concrete. The band has been quiet. Wherever this finished album is is a mystery. And how does Axl stay away from the public so well? Nobody has documented his whereabouts since June.

It's crazy to think that any day Axl can send out a tweet saying "the next Guns n Roses album will be in stores this November. 'Japanese Love' will be the title" haha idk I gotta get off this site. Good luck figuring out when it's coming out.

I agree Axl is like a champion at hide and seek I have this theory he stays locked in his house and does all his shopping online and just hermits for months on end staring at threads on this site

OMG! I could be Axl!

• Like 1

You think something like that is still being litigated almost 25 years after the fact? I know the wheels of justice move slow, but c'mon.