[RUMOR] New album coming in 2015 according to Kaneda

star - that's probably the plan with axl, team brazil, and the record company - unreleased cd stuff mostly on the next record - and that's what i'm looking for too - i'm looking for more cd songs released that were recorded before bumble, dj, and frank joined the fold - I think those songs will be really exciting to hear like better, there was a time, street of dreams, if the world, this I love, and prostitute still are 7 years later - pockets

star - that's probably the plan with axl, team brazil, and the record company - unreleased cd stuff mostly on the next record - and that's what i'm looking for too - i'm looking for more cd songs released that were recorded before bumble, dj, and frank joined the fold - I think those songs will be really exciting to hear like better, there was a time, street of dreams, if the world, this I love, and prostitute still are 7 years later - pockets

Haven't you been banned like four or five times before?

I do think a new album is "on the way," by that I mean it could be this year or 5 years from now, lol. But I also think it is 10 CD leftover tracks, 2 Ashba tracks, 1 Fortus, and 1 Stinson (going down) tracks. This is why BBF is gone, Axl didn't pick any of HIS songs, so he got pissed and quit. Lets be honest here, getting a song writting royalty on a Guns n' Roses album will allow you to collect money for the rest of your life, its worth more than ALL of BBF's solo albums combined. I understand why he was upset about this, but if Axl prefers Ashba tracks over yours, that is also quite revealing....

nosaj thing - I will be dead by 2032

diesel daisy - axl never took his hat off during 2014 shows - axl always kept the hat on - will axl take off the cowboy hats and show us what's there?

150455_627780133914198_1296709772_n.jpg

That is what is under the hats.

Weird he doesn't dress like that on-stage. Would look way cooler.

Damn Axl looks so old for his age. It's weird because in 2007 he still looked young and fucking great.

I don't think he looks SO old for his age ...

But someone like him, famous, rich, and "perfectionist", should look way better .... at least he have enough resources to do something to look better ...

It does really matter boy

10 years or so in GNR and you dont get diva ego

credit for the rest o your life and man, guy has to

feel like pop corn Adler. You were there and you

had it but you dont. Its got to feel like shit!

Do you really think a credit would mtter? These albums don't sell millions and are forgotten. A ChiDem track probably hasnt been played on the radio in years

It does really matter boy

10 years or so in GNR and you dont get diva ego

credit for the rest o your life and man, guy has to

feel like pop corn Adler. You were there and you

had it but you dont. Its got to feel like shit!

Do you really think a credit would mtter? These albums don't sell millions and are forgotten. A ChiDem track probably hasnt been played on the radio in years

It's the publishing royalties, its how BIG musicians make their money, besides touring anyways. It's not just albums sales, but also publishing. Like if they make a "How to play on guitar" book for that album, than BBF would make money off each sale. Probably other venues also, but to my knowledge those are the big 2. Plus the name Guns n' Roses, will still be profitable 20, 30, 50 years from now. Especially after Axl dies, than you can expect a Michael Jackson type resurgence in the gnr brand. Maybe not MJ levels, but then I could CD and CD 2 (if thats what its called) really finding a 2nd life. So ya BBF not getting any royalties on the next album is a HUGE deal really, possibly even a deal breaker...

It's the publishing royalties, its how BIG musicians make their money, besides touring anyways. It's not just albums sales, but also publishing. Like if they make a "How to play on guitar" book for that album, than BBF would make money off each sale. Probably other venues also, but to my knowledge those are the big 2. Plus the name Guns n' Roses, will still be profitable 20, 30, 50 years from now. Especially after Axl dies, than you can expect a Michael Jackson type resurgence in the gnr brand. Maybe not MJ levels, but then I could CD and CD 2 (if thats what its called) really finding a 2nd life. So ya BBF not getting any royalties on the next album is a HUGE deal really, possibly even a deal breaker...

I agree a credit on a gnr song for a rock musician of bumbles status is a big thing. It's an investment that will pay him and his family for ever. There's only so many names as big as GNR in the rock world and it's impossible for new bands to get big because the state of the industry. Trends come and go but that music will be around on shelves and online forever even when he is an old fogie who can't tour. No one I kno, knows who bumblefoot is but everyone I know knows who gnr is and would possibly buy a track if it were good or a vinyl for collection just cuz it's gnr. I don't know exactly how royalties work but if I was a rock guitarist in today's world I would sure as hell want my name all over something with a brand as big as GNR.