[RUMOR] New album coming in 2015 according to Kaneda

As long as Axl is singing, I don't care who is in the band.

rubbish
Rubbish?

No, little fella, music is all about personal preference. Axl is why I listen to GnR.

Maybe you listen for different reasons.

The first three shows I saw he wasn't that late, I'm pretty sure they all started at 10-something. I've never seen him in Vegas before midnight though.

I saw them a couple years ago and GnR opened on time

As long as Axl is singing, I don't care who is in the band.

rubbish
Rubbish?

No, little fella, music is all about personal preference. Axl is why I listen to GnR.

Maybe you listen for different reasons.

The first three shows I saw he wasn't that late, I'm pretty sure they all started at 10-something. I've never seen him in Vegas before midnight though.

I saw them a couple years ago and GnR opened on time

Seattle, yea? I wanna say they started around 10:30, might've been a little earlier. Some people might call that late but I'd like to add that Loaded didn't hit the stage until 9 so it's not really.

When Axl said the truth would come out about the Montreal riot, what did he mean? Didn't he walk off complaining off voice problems and was seen backstage drinking champagne & smoking?

When did he say that?

At some gig last year or year before.

When Axl said the truth would come out about the Montreal riot, what did he mean? Didn't he walk off complaining off voice problems and was seen backstage drinking champagne & smoking?

When did he say that?

Montreal 2010, skip to 45 seconds in:

Thanks. Wonder what he means.

Axl is so out of touch with reality that I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to debut the lol new album on Myspace once again.

I understand why you're saying that, but it never ceases to surprise me how Axl seems to be so in the known of some absolutely irrelevant stuff when he tweets.

Edited by ManetsBR
  • Like 3

Axl is so out of touch with reality that I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to debut the lol new album on Myspace once again.

I understand why you're saying that, but it never ceases to surprise me how Axl seems to be so in the known of some absolutely irrelevant stuff when he tweets.

The guy is old and rich I'm more then sure he watches tons of tv and internet lol just take a look at him. Axls day probably consists of feeding animals/tv/internet/listen to music, rinse and repeat until someone reminds him he has a gig 30 minutes prior

When did he say that?

Montreal 2010, skip to 45 seconds in:

Thanks. Wonder what he means.

That's really interesting. I wish he stopped making those stupid hints or suggestions and spoke open language instead :shrugs: