[RUMOR] New album coming in 2015 according to Kaneda

Someone with a deluded sense of self-importance is all I'm seeing.

you have no knowledge of chinese democracy then. i'd go so far as to say kaneda is the reason we have chinese d.

i can't wait to say I told you so to everyone on the board :awesomeface:

you have no knowledge of chinese democracy then. i'd go so far as to say kaneda is the reason we have chinese d.

i can't wait to say I told you so to everyone on the board :awesomeface:

Well I became a fan after Chinese came out. Having done a quick Google search I can see Kaneda had something to do with the whole Dr Pepper promotion, but other than that I can't really make out who he is or what he has contributed to make him a credible source of information. If someone could fill me in then great.... Otherwise all I'm seeing is another anonymous person claiming to have inside information and quite obviously getting off on the attention.

When Kaneda was around you were in middle school trying to fit in with the cool kids, so I guess it takes a lot more than someone who has been told "things" to discuss who Kaneda is.

Edited by Nosaj Thing

How old is this material?

I think Axl should work on music with the current lineup. It doesn't make sense to release another album with different band members, unless Axl releases it as a solo album. I think that would be accepted better by the music world.

Axl can still give credit to the other song writers, but release it under Axl Rose.

Honestly, I don't care if any new music is released. I don't think any new songs can beat the original GNR songs.

• Like 1

When Kaneda was around you were in middle school trying to fit in with the cool kids, so I guess it takes a lot more than someone who has been told "things" to discuss who Kaneda is.

What does it smell like up their in his ass?

How old is this material?

I think Axl should work on music with the current lineup. It doesn't make sense to release another album with different band members, unless Axl releases it as a solo album. I think that would be accepted better by the music world.

Axl can still give credit to the other song writers, but release it under Axl Rose.

Honestly, I don't care if any new music is released. I don't think any new songs can beat the original GNR songs.

7 of 8 current members were on CD.

Really? Well then I apologize and say I hope it's true and it's released. It will prove to some people how talented this lineup really is.

I was watching the Vegas show the other night and honestly, this band is so good. I really hope that Bumblefoot will re-consider and come back because he's an amazing performer and he really did the guitar solos so well.

I guess with anything GNR, time will tell. If there is a new album released, I really hope there is better promotion this time and Axl and the band need to do many interviews to get the word out.