Axl's gift to DJ.

Ok, now THIS kinda pisses me off!

Ashba has NOTHING to do with this album's creation. He can say he's been a part of his history, as he contributed to bringing a lot of it to life live. We rip on him, but he at least is the "live voice" of a lot of the songs on it, especially those they started playing in 09. That's why I had him sign my copy when I met him. But he is clearly "acting" like he was on it here. If he said, "Wow, thanks, Axl! Glad I could help bring it to life, live!" or something like that, then fine, but what in the actual fuck?!

No mention of the guys who made it, you know, your band mates?!

For fuck's sake!

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 2

Is this a new award or one he's randomly taken off the wall and sent? DJ sounds as if he wasn't expecting it (that doesn't mean anything of course, for all we know he's been asking for one sending for the last three years)

Maybe he did take it off the wall, to make place for the new album.

And, as one Ashba fan says:

A gift so deserved ! It's finally a reward so much deserved given all that you bring of wonderful in the group ;) !!!

Is this a new award or one he's randomly taken off the wall and sent? DJ sounds as if he wasn't expecting it (that doesn't mean anything of course, for all we know he's been asking for one sending for the last three years)

Maybe he did take it off the wall, to make place for the new album.

And, as one Ashba fan says:

A gift so deserved ! It's finally a reward so much deserved given all that you bring of wonderful in the group ;) !!!

Maybe the disc actually contains CD 2 but cleverly disguised as CD 1 to throw everyone off the scent. If DJ figures this out he passes Axl's ingenious test and is allowed to make contributions to the next album.

Embedded image for the lazy:

10919279_1586183824947006_402807825_n.jp

Didn't Chinese hit 1 million before even going on sale because of the Best Buy deal? Why is DJ's name on the record (doesn't look quite like his signature, maybe Axl wrote it?)? Why now? Is it a message, like, "Hey, one day we'll hit 1 million with our own Axl n' DJ album"? So many questions.

• Like 2

Embedded image for the lazy:

10919279_1586183824947006_402807825_n.jp

Didn't Chinese hit 1 million before even going on sale because of the Best Buy deal? Why is DJ's name on the record (doesn't look quite like his signature, maybe Axl wrote it?)? Why now? Is it a message, like, "Hey, one day we'll hit 1 million with our own Axl n' DJ album"? So many questions.

Maybe Axl got around to reading the discography on DJ's site and is taking the piss. Seems very random.

• Like 1