Bumblefoot/Guns N’ Roses (New Statement From Ron 02/20)

There is bound to be some contract regulating the band members and GN'R, otherwise it would be impossible for GN'R to secure members turning up for shows, members getting compensated, etc. And it would be extremely weird if this contract, regardless of what it's content is, to not have a non-disclosure section or a section about indemnification, warranties, etc, that will last for some time after the contract is terminated. It could be written out very vaguely but BBF is not as stupid as to do anything that could risk GN'R's lawyers to attack him using those sections.

:lol:

ok

Subsy said he heard the plan was for it to come out this year

"subsy" was the owner of this site, he was obviously interested in making people believe that there would be something new this year...

;)

No mate I'm

Always upfront and honest -- and other forums have reported similar comments. Making people believe? Lol - this is GNR i think people aren't stupid. I report what I hear, simple.

You Ferrari can shove his like up his negative arsehole aswell :) not sure why I didn't hit the ban button before I left :( oh well

Edited by UK SUBS

not sure why I didn't hit the ban button before I left :( oh well

Because you're better than that, Subs. :)

Yep. Decent to all. Even people who treated me like crap.

I've learned to smile and walk away (ish!!) it's a great trait others should learn.

Anyway, back on topic :)

:lol:

ok

Subsy said he heard the plan was for it to come out this year

"subsy" was the owner of this site, he was obviously interested in making people believe that there would be something new this year...

;)

No mate I'm

Always upfront and honest -- and other forums have reported similar comments. Making people believe? Lol - this is GNR i think people aren't stupid. I report what I hear, simple.

You Ferrari can shove his like up his negative arsehole aswell :) not sure why I didn't hit the ban button before I left :( oh well

Subsy did u hear that a new album would be coming this year from your source that confirms/denies rumors or from another ? :)

I find it curious that Bumble is whining about fans whining. I actually like Bumble but he needs to get over himself as he is nothing more than an employee of Axl's and is replaceable. I doubt anyone other than fans on this forum would even notice he is no longer in NuGuns if it is true he is out.

This almost sounds like what happened with both Robin and Brain, where they were out but they couldn't say they were out and nobody from GnR was speaking up about it one way or the other.

To be fair non-disclosure agreements are pretty common in the entertainment industry. I think it's absolute paranoia to have one for a band, but in other areas, they do exist quite often. Especially with all of the social media/smart phone proliferation, there's usually a clause that you can't talk about your project(s) even among friends on social media. Even if you're an extra at Central Casting and you publicly talk about or share photos from a film or TV project you're doing, you can get dropped from the Central Casting roster. So it's taken quite seriously.

But yeah, it is sheer paranoia to have it in a band. I can understand asking them to sign a clause not to share any information from recording, leak videos/photos/music, or disclose personal information about Axl (that's pushing it, but still). I can't understand a contract that says that someone who has been in a band for 10 years cannot even disclose that he's left said band. It sounds as though BBF is saying everything he can say without being sued, and that's sad.

Edited by stella
  • Like 2

This almost sounds like what happened with both Robin and Brain, where they were out but they couldn't say they were out and nobody from GnR was speaking up about it one way or the other.

To be fair non-disclosure agreements are pretty common in the entertainment industry. I think it's absolute paranoia to have one for a band, but in other areas, they do exist quite often. Especially with all of the social media/smart phone proliferation, there's usually a clause that you can't talk about your project(s) even among friends on social media. Even if you're an extra at Central Casting and you publicly talk about or share photos from a film or TV project you're doing, you can get dropped from the Central Casting roster. So it's taken quite seriously.

But yeah, it is sheer paranoia to have it in a band. I can understand asking them to sign a clause not to share any information from recording, leak videos/photos/music, or disclose personal information about Axl (that's pushing it, but still). I can't understand a contract that says that someone who has been in a band for 10 years cannot even disclose that he's left said band. It sounds as though BBF is saying everything he can say without being sued, and that's sad.

Brain never have issues when with the GNR topic came on an interview. Most of the inside stuff we learned about CD was coming from him.

As for Robin, the only time i recall speaking of GNR was the "instrumental 37" thing, many years ago.

Bucket don't want to talk about GNR.

Ron fucked up the Catcher solo, enough said.

He is the biggest cunt after this statement, even bigger cunt than DJ, Slash and Axl combined

Maybe you shouldn't have made such a dumbass agreement, Ron. Maybe you shouldn't have been dropping hints everywhere if you really cared all that much about the dumbass agreement. So stop your whining already.

aaand bingo

he is basically announcing this
he is a moron if he doesn't know that this comment will get out on some bigger sites so....

God, he is so annoying makes me glad that hhe is finally out

Probably we will forget him after a few months

I really don't blame him for coming out like this, I'm sure he gets pestered daily about his involvement in Guns when he's trying to promote a new solo album

It's strange that GnR/Team Brazil have him stuck in a gag deal to not share what's going on, I only hope Bumble leaks more ChiDem demos at some point :awesomeface: