So... It seems that Bumblefoot dropped out from his EDM project with Frank and Pitman as well

How long til Fernando does a DJ set at Ibiza (not the emo girl, I'm talking like plugging in his iPhone at a cheesy club and pressing the shuffle button) and he plasters his promo posters with Slash's GNR bullet logo?

I just can't wait.

My friend read a headline that said "Guns N' Roses members launching DJ career" and immediately assumed Axl was involved...just let that sink for a moment...

...this is the kind of image Axl has made for himself and GN'R to the general public. This is how fucked both he and the band are now.

My friend read a headline that said "Guns N' Roses members launching DJ career" and immediately assumed Axl was involved...just let that sink for a moment...

...this is the kind of image Axl has made for himself and GN'R to the general public. This is how fucked both he and the band are now.

I went with a couple of friends to Graspop and asked them if they knew who was in the current band, other than Axl they didn't have a clue.

I'm currently residing in Abu Dhabi and know and have met a bunch of people that went to the Guns N' Roses concert here, they also didn't have a clue who was in the band besides Axl. Two of them did think one of the guitarists mimicked Slash very well wearing a tophat and all. Care to guess who that is?

I'm going to say at least 90% of people going to a current GNR concert have no clue who the band members are, and they don't care.

I went with a couple of friends to Graspop and asked them if they knew who was in the current band, other than Axl they didn't have a clue.

I'm currently residing in Abu Dhabi and know and have met a bunch of people that went to the Guns N' Roses concert here, they also didn't have a clue who was in the band besides Axl. Two of them did think one of the guitarists mimicked Slash very well wearing a tophat and all. Care to guess who that is?

I'm going to say at least 90% of people going to a current GNR concert have no clue who the band members are, and they don't care.

Before the last GNR show in AD there were live tweets from fans relating to the concert on the video screens, a lot of them were about Slash.

How long you in AD for?

Before the last GNR show in AD there were live tweets from fans relating to the concert on the video screens, a lot of them were about Slash.

How long you in AD for?

A couple of months. I go back to the Netherlands in May.

11049299_1388079211513899_1194831704_n_z

So this is it.

This is GNR. Remember the Ritz 88 show, with this logo? Remember the SCOM video with this logo?

Here's the logo now. Here is your Guns n Roses.

May as well have a 19 year old Chinese girl and a 72 year old Alabama grandpa pose in front of the Metallica logo and say "LOOK AT WHAT METALLICA IS DOING THESE DAYS!"

• Like 1

11049299_1388079211513899_1194831704_n_z

It's not really BLOWOUT without Ron and the foot guitar, sorry.

Technically speaking, it is Blowout because Pitman and Ferrer own the name. It is factually incorrect to claim that it isn't "Blowout" just because a member and a foot guitar decided to quit.

• Like 1