RIP Sir Christopher Lee

ZoSoRose

Nooooo :(

RIP. Best villain actor of all time.

EDIT: The scan of the death certificate says Seventh June, 2015. So...have they just been sitting on the news that he passed away for four days?

Apparently his wife decided to delay the announcement until she had a chance to inform the rest of the family

Probably in my top ten actors.

Really? Out of interest, who'd be the other 9, off the top of your head?

Loved them Hammer Horror films, they used to put em on ITV at 2am when i was a kid, watched every fuckin' one. Oliver Reed was usually a werewolf in em :lol: Was funny though, those werewolf ones, he'd bugger off down the sewer and come out with his hair all pushed back and a set of fangs, i always wondered about that, where the pushed back hair fit into the whole werewolf thing :lol: Nice to know even the hounds of hell have one eye on presentation and sartorial elegance eh? I mean it wouldn't do to be rippin' some tarts flesh off her bones with a scruffy barnet eh? :lol:

I think he turned down the role of Dr. Loomis in the original "Halloween". And regretted the decision.

RIP

Pleasance was fantastic though. Always half expected him to go 'i can't see a bloody thing!' in every scene though.

'When i looked in that boys eyes you know what i saw?'

'what?'

'nothing! i can't see a bloody thing!'

:lol:

One of the best. Not a bad age to make it to and he had one hell of a career, but sad news nevertheless. Considering how he still acted and made metal albums I was beginning to think he was immortal. Alas, he isn't but he left behind a great legacy.

• Like 2

Count Dooku, Saruman, Scaramanga, Dracula... Dude was a legend! Even released his own metal songs and albums! But 93 man, that's old. I'm gonna miss him. He's irreplaceable.

Tack on Lord Summerisle to that list. The Wicker Man is creepy enough, but then you add Christopher Lee into it - it's one of my favorite horror films of all time.