Dear Fermanager,

It's funny when he or a band member pops in because then we always have those who constantly rag on GnR but are quick to kiss ass when Fernando or a band member are around.

Exactly. Fakers.

Imagine the level of ass kissing if Axl ever comes back! There'd be no shit talking about his voice or weight or hair but a virtual ball sack licking the likes of which we have never seen. People bash Dizzy all day on here but if he were to appear as a member,most would kiss his ass too. I guess it's just the need some have to want to be acknowledged at all by someone famous.

I'm not sure if that completely describes the situation. Online personas and real life personas are often different. For many the person and the idea they have of them are two different matters. When they collide, they realize that the idea they had wasn't accurate, and hence modify their behaviour or opinion. Had Fernando started his posts with personal attacks and diatribes against our members I'm sure we would have seen a similar response from the community. But he didn't; he was affable and understood the tone of the thread and responded accordingly. I think most of our members are smart enough to understand the context and act accordingly.

Someone is really jelaous :lol:

MYGNR - the best GNR forum. Fernando approved.

LOL, not sure if Fernando posting here means he approves of anything :P

• Like 2

It's funny when he or a band member pops in because then we always have those who constantly rag on GnR but are quick to kiss ass when Fernando or a band member are around.

Exactly. Fakers.

Imagine the level of ass kissing if Axl ever comes back! There'd be no shit talking about his voice or weight or hair but a virtual ball sack licking the likes of which we have never seen. People bash Dizzy all day on here but if he were to appear as a member,most would kiss his ass too. I guess it's just the need some have to want to be acknowledged at all by someone famous.

They were probably hoping Axl was watching the cpu over Fernando's shoulder or something. "Oh, he's a nice poster. I'm going to email him a copy of CDII."

Exactly. Fakers.

They were probably hoping Axl was watching the cpu over Fernando's shoulder or something. "Oh, he's a nice poster. I'm going to email him a copy of CDII."

Did you not get yours? Shame.

• Like 3

Guys, why is anyone getting excited at this? He's saying the same thing "GNR"/management has been saying for years, "There will be news in a few months." Except this time they are down two core members of the band, "GNR" hasn't been in a worse position for forward movement in a long time.

It's nice of Fernando to post here, but he's said nothing substantive. Like someone mentioned earlier, I'm concerned he's just as much in the dark as this forum is. Provide the fans with something substantive, stop being the joke of the music industry.

I can't speak with certainty, but I'd wager a guess that his silence is indicative of what he can and cannot say at the present time; not a matter of what he does or does not know.

Again, I reiterate my point: DJ and Ron leaving Guns should not be viewed as negative developments if you're primary concern is new music. I've been led to believe (by sources I cannot reveal at present) that this is Axl's main focus and who is on the album should be of greater concern than who will be sharing the stage.

• Like 3

Exactly. Fakers.

I sure didn't.

Exactly. Fakers.

This.

Well people took the piss but mostly kept it respectful because otherwise the thread would have been locked and Fernando would have fucked off. Plus the mods asked people to keep it civil.

It is quite clear from Fernando's post that he reads the forum more than we think and is more than aware of the things we post here on a daily basis.

If we just replied to him with "lol management" what would it achieve?

It would just give Fernando the perfect excuse as to why they rarely interact with the fans on here. :shrugs:

• Like 3

Exactly. Fakers.

I sure didn't.

Don't feel too bad, I'll be sure to do a little corridor dance in your honour.

2 members of the band were just confirmed to be out, the fans are in severe limbo and everyone is supposed to walk on eggshells in hopes of a relevant reply about the pink elephant in the room?(which of course didn't happen anyways)

There wasn't a need to be rude but there also isn't a need to kiss ass of the manager that just stepped around the huge elephant in the room(2 members just exited). It seems just a tad bit disrespectful towards the fans. I don't see how it's logical to think he is somehow gagged regarding the issue.

Exactly. Fakers.

I sure didn't.

Don't feel too bad, I'll be sure to do a little corridor dance in your honour.

Blood in the watah.....ohhhhh...

• Like 1

Someone is really jelaous :lol:

MYGNR - the best GNR forum. Fernando approved.

LOL, not sure if Fernando posting here means he approves of anything :P

I think he does, man. If he considered this a place full of haters, filth and cupcakes, he would limit his posts to HTGTH or he would choose another 100% pro-Axl forum.

Fernando did a very cool thing. He didn't say anything new. He didn't change my view that GNR is done but, even as damage control due to the recent departure of DJ, it was a nice gesture. Mentioning magisme - known hater filthy cupcake - in a light-hearted way was cool.

Now it's the time to change their Get on board or fuck off motto and embrace the online community. Remember when THE BETA posted the 'complaints, complaints, complaints' thing? Just imagine if she did what Fernando did. "Apologies, my bad, etc..." TB would be much more respected.

I won't change my negative tone. But I can see this as a positive thing. Shows how low is the bar for GNR fans.

• Like 1

What do you answer when people ask what you do for a living and how does people react?

Which band member (exceptfor axl) are you closest with?

Why did "team brazil" try to prevent duff to meet axl?

Does axl eveR tell you stories about "the old days"?

What is the funniest phone text joke axl has send you?

Who is the sexiest disney character? For me its gadget from rescue rangers.

Have a Nice day.

Edited by jettesnel

Guys, why is anyone getting excited at this? He's saying the same thing "GNR"/management has been saying for years, "There will be news in a few months." Except this time they are down two core members of the band, "GNR" hasn't been in a worse position for forward movement in a long time.

It's nice of Fernando to post here, but he's said nothing substantive. Like someone mentioned earlier, I'm concerned he's just as much in the dark as this forum is. Provide the fans with something substantive, stop being the joke of the music industry.

I can't speak with certainty, but I'd wager a guess that his silence is indicative of what he can and cannot say at the present time; not a matter of what he does or does not know.

Again, I reiterate my point: DJ and Ron leaving Guns should not be viewed as negative developments if you're primary concern is new music. I've been led to believe (by sources I cannot reveal at present) that this is Axl's main focus and who is on the album should be of greater concern than who will be sharing the stage.

Ok, but is it possible for Fernando to at least tell us about what NOT to expect? Just to put some speculations away. If Tracy and Roberta are not gonna be in the band. All he has to say it we have to forget about them because is not going to happend. You see what I mean?

• Like 1

Fernando,

Pretty cool of you to come and address us in some form. And hopefully this can lead to a relationship where eventually we will get some updates in the future. I think most of us here want nothing more than to hear Axls voice on some new music and seeing him out there giving kick ass performances again. I think the frustration of there being not much of that the last few years and not knowing anything going on has gotten the best of us. Look forward to the update!!

I expect the answer to the "best food" question to change after the 2017 "Ayatollah Axl" Iran tour. I think Facekicker'd argue that the "hottest groupies" question should change after that, too ;)

• Like 2

What about when Axl was paying the idiot that owned the site before he sold for all hosting charges for over a year, and whatever else he had asked. As to not have mygnr.com go away? We have done quite a lot for this community, to be chastised by the few doesn't really sound like "Come back soon." Shit I was banned from this forum for years, and apparently as of recently I was able to return by creating a new account. So yeah; maybe that shines some light on where things have gone wrong. But never too late to rebuild, refresh.

This is something new....

Fernando was banned from here?

wtf?

What about when Axl was paying the idiot that owned the site before he sold for all hosting charges for over a year, and whatever else he had asked. As to not have mygnr.com go away? We have done quite a lot for this community, to be chastised by the few doesn't really sound like "Come back soon." Shit I was banned from this forum for years, and apparently as of recently I was able to return by creating a new account. So yeah; maybe that shines some light on where things have gone wrong. But never too late to rebuild, refresh.

This is something new....

Fernando was banned from here?

wtf?

No, that was a misunderstanding or miscommunication. It's since then been discussed.

Ok, but is it possible for Fernando to at least tell us about what NOT to expect? Just to put some speculations away. If Tracy and Roberta are not gonna be in the band. All he has to say it we have to forget about them because is not going to happend. You see what I mean?

He did make light of having two guitarists quit the band. Fairly certain we can interpret that as to NOT expect any contributions from DJ or Ron with respect to recordings and live performances going forward.

• Like 1

I'm curious if Bumble and/or Brian May are still on Atlas Shrugged. Will Bumble be kept on Going Down? With 2 guitarists leaving the band, will they stick to 3-guitarist line-up and get 2 new guitarists, or just get one additional guitarist to play along with Fortus.

As long as we're making requests from Fermanager, how about the pic of the fans out back of the Electric Factory in 2012? The full picture never came out, so I don't have evidence of my meeting Axl.

Hierarchy of things to release:

1) That picture

2) More than 20 seconds of that pro-shot

3) New music maybe

Wait, huh? You didn't get the picture? I made sure I had it posted.

Which pro shot?

Fuck yeah! I agree. Maybe.

Well shit, I go and be snarky and then you actually show up and respond? Well, damn...

This is the only version of the picture that I've seen, but I thought it was taken by someone else and your version hadn't been posted. Is there another copy floating out there someplace?

420359_550646904146_390075723_n.jpg?oh=2

And the pro-shot I was talking about was the San Juan 2010 show that we just got a clip from

Sure he knows. Axl Rose might appreciate his privacy but it's unlikely he doesn't share his thoughts and feelings with anyone. If anyone knows it must be the Labeis-family. And Fernando is being a loyal member of family not disclosing any information Axl is not ready to disclose.

I'm curious why Guns is not ready to announce anything though. Is it smart thinking businesswise, or could it be handled differently in this era of open communication? The silence comes across a bit old fashioned. And still I have an idea of Axl being somewhat of an internet-nerd. I could imagen that :D

He did make light of having two guitarists quit the band. Fairly certain we can interpret that as to NOT expect any contributions from DJ or Ron with respect to recordings and live performances going forward.

I didn´t have theose two in mind. I mean the likes of Dave Navarro or Paul Tobias