Dear Fermanager,

Yeah, but he's not answering the questions. So feel free to delete the posts if they've been asked a million times already, but if he's not gonna answer them then what is he doing here. Like I said in my "fabled" post, I said something along the lines of "I'm sure you mean well".

But then when he responses with "Snap bro, I got you". I mean, what the hell is he doing here in this case?

Look, Fernando can speak for himself, but as an admin here it's my job to make sure the thread doesn't get bogged down by people asking the same questions or making similar points. If he didn't address the five other people who made the same points as you did, why do you think you're post is going to be the one that gets addressed?

It doesnt matter why, he doesnt even need a reason. He has the right to post whatever he wants. You may think it doesnt add to the debate, but others may disagree, and this is a community, isnt it? Why should others be unable to read it because you didnt think it added up? Thats unfair, and wrong.

Because it takes up space with redundancy in an already crowded thread?

• Like 1

Guys, enough. If you don't get what the vibe of this thread is all about, please find another thread to post in. Posts are removed for either being overtheline or repetitive. If you have an issue with that, please send me a PM. If you want to post something for Fernando please do, but let's stop clogging up the conversation with complaints about how this thread is being moderated.

• Like 2

Dear Fermanager,

Hey, man. It's your boy magisme. We're tight enough we can have an open and adult discussion, right? Because I was thinking about the-- hold on a second--

OK, my typist is telling me I should justify this "Fernando and I are tight" business. I told her it's not necessary, I'm a Legit Insider, people know my steez-- but fuck it, whatever....

Most knew it could be no other way and a handful of heads exploded from bitch-rage when you posted the following on HTGTH:

One of my favorite quotes is "3 hour meeting". That gets me every time. My favorite poster has to be (magisme), if you or anyone ever wondered.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=66346.160

What can I say? I'm filled with so many emotions, but more than anything I'm just thinking, "What the fuck is up with the parentheses around my name?" For real. It's freaking me out. Why'd you do that?

Now that that's out of the way, the ugliness of proving cred, let's get down to serious business, shall we? I'd like to remind you of something that once was.

MYTB.png

What happened to us? Not you and me-- we're cool obviously-- but the forum and TB. And the forearms and hands! What about forearms and hands, man?

Let this post serve as the beginning of a less retarded version of the letter and 5 questions. I understand why you might not have been into that. I read the letter before they sent it. I tried to edit it, because I thought it should sound less crazy-as-fuck, but they rejected my edits. Oh well.

We have a second chance, though, Fernando. With your legendary meeting stamina and my endless catalogue of wise-ass qups, we together can change the course of GNR/MyGNR history. Heed the call, my friend. Heed the call.

I await your public response. Just dip your toe in this thread if you're unsure. I'll make it OK. Just the tip. Don't think about it and let it happen. That's what I always say.

Of course we'll continue our private discussions in private. Our correspondence means the world to me.

Love,

magisme

P.S. Have someone give Vanessa a wink for me. You shouldn't do it, you're her brother. That'd be weird.

jean-ralphio-parks-and-rec.png

Some of you take this way too seriously. It's a band. Now for most of us it's our favorite band. If they aren't then I question why you'd have hundreds or even thousands of posts. 90% of people on here know that news will get broken by Axl to Rolling Stone or Billboard or the NY times. If Fernando can pop in and offer insight from time to time that's great. But he doesn't have to. I doubt Metallica's management visit their fan forums to chat with their fans.

• Like 1

Back to Fernando...

Hey Fernando, what was one of your first personal cool memory of GN'R / Axl? Something to this day you can remember even though you may have been young at the time

Edited by gunsguy

Some of you take this way too seriously. It's a band. Now for most of us it's our favorite band. If they aren't then I question why you'd have hundreds or even thousands of posts. 90% of people on here know that news will get broken by Axl to Rolling Stone or Billboard or the NY times. If Fernando can pop in and offer insight from time to time that's great. But he doesn't have to. I doubt Metallica's management visit their fan forums to chat with their fans.

I often think of that. When Chinese Democracy was released Axl came to talk to us. Not the media, us. In our place. That was one of the coolest things he has ever done, in my opinion.
  • Like 2

I often think of that. When Chinese Democracy was released Axl came to talk to us. Not the media, us. In our place. That was one of the coolest things he has ever done, in my opinion.

I would agree that was one of the best things he has done for us. Was it perfect? No of course not but it was really cool for us.

Great thread so far! Thanks for the answers thus far. I'm not expecting anything ground breaking, but nice that you've acknowledged the frustration. I think that goes a long way for us. I'm sure whatever you guys have to announce next will give us a clearer picture of the future for the band.

Back to Fernando...

Hey Fernando, what was one of your first personal cool memory of GN'R / Axl? Something to this day you can remember even though you may have been young at the time

I feel this is an extremely personal memory that I don't want to share. As I don't want it to end up somewhere else. Sorry man.

• Like 1

Fernando, does Axl know you are posting on a forum dedicated basically to make fun of him on the last years?

Thanks for answering my question Damager.

I don't think that encompasses the vast majority of fans by any means.

It encompasses the fans that matter. Magisme is responsible for this, not a diehard Axl fan.

Well said, maynard.

Edited by IZZYISGNR

Fernando, does Axl know you are posting on a forum dedicated basically to make fun of him on the last years?

Thanks for answering my question Damager.

I don't think that encompasses the vast majority of fans by any means.

It encompasses the fans that matter. Magisme is responsible for this, not a diehard Axl fan.

wait wait wait.. (magisme) is not a diehard fan? How can you know for certain? I mean, who are you to judge someone?

lol - sorry, felt like I wanted to start one of them crazy ass discussions about nothing.

Fernando,

Do you think GNR has learned its lesson in regards to touring Canada during the winter? You know we have fairly nice weather during the summer, right?

Axl loves the cold, we had fun touring during the snow season. Surely had its snags, but overall it was fun.

Fernando ,have you or Axl been invited to Sebastian Bach's upcoming wedding? If not you can buy tickets for the after party!

http://rockbartheater.com/blog/show/the-sebastian-bach-suzanne-le-rock-n-roll-wedding-extravaganza/

No shit??? #Baz

Can you tell us one of the best jokes Axl's ever told you? And what were your thoughts on the endings of Dexter and True Detective? I know Axl's thoughts on them as he was talking about them, but I always like to get everyone's opinions on them.

What were Axls thoughts on them?

Back to Fernando...

I feel this is an extremely personal memory that I don't want to share. As I don't want it to end up somewhere else. Sorry man.

No worries, understandable.

Can you tell us one of the best jokes Axl's ever told you? And what were your thoughts on the endings of Dexter and True Detective? I know Axl's thoughts on them as he was talking about them, but I always like to get everyone's opinions on them.

What were his thoughts on True Detective?

Fernando,how involved are you/Team Brazil with the Nightrain fan club? I paid for a membership and it seems others would on here too if one of the perks was an exclusive chat with Axl as they have done one with several other band members.

Edited by Subtle Signs

Without going into great detail and word for word stuff:

Dexter ending - "It fucking sucked."

True Detective - "One of the best crafted shows you'll watch but lets you down without ever giving you what you deserve in the end."

Without going into great detail and word for word stuff:

Dexter ending - "It fucking sucked."

True Detective - "One of the best crafted shows you'll watch but lets you down without ever giving you what you deserve in the end."

Thanks. I could agree with both.

Edited by ChineseIRS