Dear Fermanager,

This is the kind of thread where you're excited about the potential subject matter, see that it has reached 56 pages, and hope that someone is nice enough to later round up the Fernando posts somewhere convenient.

• Like 1

Hey Fernando, ask the redhead to do a video saying hello to us around here! Maybe playing a song, anything! That´s the kind of thing we will never expect from Axl, and that will be cool (put Dijon on the tape too hahaha). :lol::axl:

Lol all the things said in here, we have a talk with the manager and still some people have a go on each other.. Anyway, Fernando i would like to ask, does axl have any kind of ritual or something hè does for goodluck or a prayer or something like that before he goes on stage? Thank you for having a chat here!

Good to hear that Guns ARE doing something, Fernando told you this, who else did?

Dizzy, Frank, Richard, even Ashba before leaving.

Problem isn't that nobody's saying something, problem is that nothing happens.

Quoted for truth

30 pages and all we have is "news in a few months."

:facepalm:

"soon", "maybe"

#bringbackizzy&gnr

Edited by IZZYISGNR

Can you tell us one of the best jokes Axl's ever told you? And what were your thoughts on the endings of Dexter and True Detective? I know Axl's thoughts on them as he was talking about them, but I always like to get everyone's opinions on them.

What were Axls thoughts on them?

Without going into great detail and word for word stuff:

Dexter ending - "It fucking sucked."

True Detective - "One of the best crafted shows you'll watch but lets you down without ever giving you what you deserve in the end."

Thank you. I didn´t know about that.

My post may get deleted but I take my chance. Funny that Axl felt that way about 2 t.v. shows. We have something in common then. That´s exactly how lot of us fans feel about him and his nuGN´R for the last 15 years.

#Reunion

I don't know Fernando, I'm sure he is an ok guy but at this point there is only one thing that can get me excited about Guns; a release. Be it old stuff, new stuff, more concerts, just anything really (well not a pinball machine). All this talk of "soon" and "stuff is happening" (the wheels are in motion), I've heard it plenty, be it from a Fernando, a Fortus, a Dizzy and even an Axl. And I'm sure at this point they've said it so much, they've started to actually believe it. My favorite guitarist is out of the band (the one without the swag) and I can't get excited like a sports fan would be and look forward to see what new seasonal player they'll hire to be in the band and waste on performing the same setlist. It has become too much about the status of the band than it has about its credibility and track record.

So my question to Fernando, what is your favorite pizza and beer?

• Like 1

Dammit!!!!

Tell us what Axl's cooking specialty is!!!!!

And thanks for posting.

haha, you won't let it go! It´s toasted sandwiches Apollo. You see behind Djion? (or Dexter whatever)

If toaster doesn't work I'm sure he shoves a frozen pizza in the oven.

tumblr_mp8worDMsD1rqc2zko7_250.jpg

It's obvious what he means by racism, the constant reference to them by their nationality, all that stuff taking the mickey out of that weird South American tranny that held up that funny banner a whiles back, mimicking her misspelled/misphrased stuff and other assorted shit of that nature, I just find it a bit fuckin' hilairious being as how, as previously stated, the bloke who pays his wages wrote One in a Million. I guess a mans sense of dignity and racial pride comes with a price tag.

I think he is referring specifically to when people use names like "Brazilian nanny" or "Brazilian housemaid" to refer to Beta, posting pics of Consuela etc.

It's obvious what he means by racism, the constant reference to them by their nationality, all that stuff taking the mickey out of that weird South American tranny that held up that funny banner a whiles back, mimicking her misspelled/misphrased stuff and other assorted shit of that nature, I just find it a bit fuckin' hilairious being as how, as previously stated, the bloke who pays his wages wrote One in a Million. I guess a mans sense of dignity and racial pride comes with a price tag.

Although it is fairly light stuff really. It is not as if anyone has insulted Pele!

I'll bite, Maradona was better than Pele! :P

Well, that was uncalled for.

Absolutely.

Sorry Pele! :D

Dear Fernando, did you ever see that picture of the transvestite and did you and Axl get a chuckle from it?

Thanks for bringing the show to Australia a few times now, it would be great if it could be changed up a bit next time round. Thanks.

• Like 1