Slash comments on talking with Axl again - "It was probably way over due. It's very cool."

Not to piss on everyone's cornflakes, but this is GNR. I'd put pretty high odds on Slash innocently saying things are cool (i.e there is no back n' forth bad blood in the media), much like he did in an earlier interview.

The red-headed one will then think Slash talks too much and his words are clearly meant to sabotage NuGNR whilst in a recruitment drive. He publicly calls Slash a cancerous cunt, and we are all back to square 1 like a big GNR snakes n' ladders board game.

(EDIT: great name for the band coming to think of it. Snakes N' Ladders.....)

Edited by LA_0013
  • Like 1

This sucks! What about CD2? This could potentially put a halt to everything Axl has worked "so hard" for over the years.

Just when people have started to accept Buckethead!...oh, that's right, he left like 13 years ago.

Edited by DR DOOM
  • Like 1

I hope they all start dancin' with mr brownstone again. Really bring real rock back to the fruit phone masses.

Open witn One in a Million every show.

That's the only valid way to do it really. They can bring in a therapist like Metallica did in some kind of monster only it'll be Sheen.

Edited by Rovim

No no no, not true. The truth is that Terry Balsamico is joining and Tommy is also leaving and will be replaced by some guy who wears makeup, any guy. You know Twiggy Ramirez, Gene Simmons, Mick Mars, Bootsy Collins (not sure about the makeup there, but he has flash)

And I too am worried about CD2 and CD3 being shelfed if a reunion happens. They should do what KISS did, they had the reunion and promptly on the side released the album that the lineup before the reunion had been working on.

I wonder, I just wonder that might Frank be the drummer for the reunion. It is not Steven, Matt - I got the hunch that some of the guys do not dig him that much.

Edited by Teroz

You guys who doubt this know that official Guns N Roses sites confirmed this, right!?

I looked on the official guns n roses site and couldn't see shit. I entered a contest to win a belt buckle though.

• Like 2

You guys who doubt this know that official Guns N Roses sites confirmed this, right!?

Doubts what, exactly?

That things are better between camp Axl and camp Slash? That seems pretty certain.

That Axl and Slash are friends again? Maybe, but a bit too early to tell.

That Axl and Slash have been talking? Maybe, but a bit too early to tell.

That this is a prelude to Slash returning to GN'R? I doubt it very much.

That Gn'R is reuniting OMG!!? Hardly.

As for "official Guns N' Roses sites". Nope, they haven't confirmed it at all. There has been some tweets from an un-official site, though, which is probably run by some guys from another forum. But you know how it is, fan forums always try to be the first with any news, even occasionally chancing it and making mistakes... Let's see what happens.

• Like 1

I hope they all start dancin' with mr brownstone again. Really bring real rock back to the fruit phone masses.

Open witn One in a Million every show.

That's the only valid way to do it really. They can bring in a therapist like Metallica did in some kind of monster only it'll be Sheen.

Dr. Sheen I presume. License to do coke.

Doubts what, exactly?

That things are better between camp Axl and camp Slash? That seems pretty certain.

That Axl and Slash are friends again? Maybe, but a bit too early to tell.

That Axl and Slash have been talking? Maybe, but a bit too early to tell.

That this is a prelude to Slash returning to GN'R? I doubt it very much.

That Gn'R is reuniting OMG!!? Hardly.

As for "official Guns N' Roses sites". Nope, they haven't confirmed it at all. There has been some tweets from an un-official site, though, which is probably run by some guys from another forum. But you know how it is, fan forums always try to be the first with any news, even occasionally chancing it and making mistakes... Let's see what happens.

It's not too early to tell. This thing has blown up and if it wasn't true something would've been said by now by someone. Why some of you continue to stay in denial is beyond me. It's like your'e worried your entire belief system or something is crashing down.

• Like 1

I don't know how the laws work in Sweden, but it would be some pretty damn shady shit if they cut the interview to make it appear like Slash said he and Axl were talking. Considering how easy it would be to be caught doing that, and how no one from either camp has said anything to the contrary, I really can't find a reason to believe it isn't true.

It's not a matter of it being true or not. As Shadow of the Wave posted a while back, it's been common knowledge for a while that things have been calmer between Axl & Slash. For me it's a matter of the fans blowing this latest quote completely out of purportion when really it's just the latest in a series of similar quotes from Slash with continued silence from the Axl/GN'R camp.