Gn'R or Zeppelin reunion poll

Eh  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry but i prefer a full AFD reunion than the surviving members of Led Zeppelin. Also, we already had one reunion in 2007.

In my opinion, Axl + Slash + Duff + Izzy + Steven would sell a lot more tan Page + Plant + Jones.

I agree..

There is no way that Dizzy would be left out at this point. Not a huge fan but I would be fine with it if they just used him as needed.. Nothing worse than hearing piano in songs like Nightrain...

With Led Zeppelin I feel like they gave us all the music they could. With Gnr it was like we were teased with how great they could be then they disappeared. So while I love both bands the Gnr reunion means so much more. It's like a story that wasn't finished

For as huge as Guns were and as much as the band and their music meant to a lot of us, there sure wasn't any closure.

• Like 1

Zeppelin for me. They are my dream. Although I would be pretty darn close in excitement with a GNR reunion. This is considering I see a gig

If its a one off I can't attend then GNR

In lucky I've seen every surviving member of both bands in person except Izzy and Jones

Edited by ZoSoRose

Zeppelin for me. They are my dream. Although I would be pretty darn close in excitement with a GNR reunion. This is considering I see a gig

If its a one off I can't attend then GNR

In lucky I've seen every surviving member of both bands in person except Izzy and Jones

Izzy is the only one from Guns I haven't seen... Kills me!

I'm a huge LZ fan and all, but I'd pick GnR any time of the year.

After all LZ had their reunion in relatively recent past, but we haven't seen real Guns for more than 20 years, plus with all Axl vs Slash bullshit imagine what a reunion would mean

I can get why Zep is winning, we had the reunion in 2007 but just one show.

GNR is been playing gigs all around the world in recent years, Also Slash was touring and releasing stuff. Some don't really care on who is playing guitar, just want to hear the hits.(Dj Ashba anyone?)