The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

:headbang::headbang::headbang: Axl Rose & Slash Will Appear Together On Jimmy Kimmel, Reunion In Works For Years :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Jimmy Kimmel has confirmed that Axl Rose will be appearing on his show tomorrow via his website. He also followed Axl Rose and Slash, confirming that the legendary Guns N’ Roses members will end their decades long feud and reunite on his Tuesday night show. Recent rumors have dated back the reconciliation between the two to before Guns N’ Roses’ 2014 Las Vegas residency, with this 2016 reunion being in the works for 2 years.

http://www.alternativenation.net/axl-rose-slash-will-appear-together-on-jimmy-kimmel-reunion-in-works-for-years/

Lol, there's ZERO chance that Slash could pop up there...

I despise this Brett Buchanan guy, he is a joke

:headbang::headbang::headbang: Axl Rose & Slash Will Appear Together On Jimmy Kimmel, Reunion In Works For Years :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Jimmy Kimmel has confirmed that Axl Rose will be appearing on his show tomorrow via his website. He also followed Axl Rose and Slash, confirming that the legendary Guns N’ Roses members will end their decades long feud and reunite on his Tuesday night show. Recent rumors have dated back the reconciliation between the two to before Guns N’ Roses’ 2014 Las Vegas residency, with this 2016 reunion being in the works for 2 years.

http://www.alternativenation.net/axl-rose-slash-will-appear-together-on-jimmy-kimmel-reunion-in-works-for-years/

Why would there be zero chance? What makes you say something like that?

If they do new music i hope it sounds more like Libertad VR than World on Fire. In terms of instrumentation

You're high!.

I love both albums, but World On Fire is Godly good with guitar tone & guitar riffs & solos. One of the best albums in the last 20 years in my opinion.

Libertad is far better than WOF, in terms of songwriting. Scott made those songs memorable. He could have done a lot for WOF, too.

Libertad is far better than WOF, in terms of songwriting. Scott made those songs memorable. He could have done a lot for WOF, too.

WOF is far better than Libertad, in terms of guitar sound, riffs, solos and rhythm section. I'm pretty sure he couldn't done a lot for WOF, because his vocal range was too low. Don't get me wrong, he was a great artist and musician but not a great singer, at least in VR and afterwards.

Because it's not really neccesary especially if they are still negotiating stuff, and it would be more comfortable to Axl. (aka the cancer comments etc.)

Plus you don't spoil this moment on a fucking TV show...

Let it happen on the stage

Btw i don't think they are best buddies suddenly, so this whole tour just means, go to the show, perform and everybody travelling separately just like in the UYI days...

Edited by Strange Broue

WOF is far better than Libertad, in terms of guitar sound, riffs, solos and rhythm section. I'm pretty sure he couldn't done a lot for WOF, because his vocal range was too low. Don't get me wrong, he was a great artist and musician but not a great singer, at least in VR and afterwards.

I preferred Libertad, which had good songs. WOF is, overall, pretty good, but Myles does nothing for me and is a good, albeit generic singer. Loved Scott and feel that he could have worked with the material and really added something to the album.

Because it's not really neccesary especially if they are still negotiating stuff, and it would be more comfortable to Axl. (aka the cancer comments etc.)

Btw i don't think they are best buddies suddenly, so this whole tour just means, go to the show, perform and everybody travelling separately just like in the UYI days...

I simply do not understand the mindset of wanting an announcement and then no interviews until after the show 3 months from now.

Of course you want them to do a sit down with someone now.

Hi guys,

Thought I'd sign up and throw in this UK-based nugget.

A good mate of mine worked on the recent Prodigy/Public Enemy tour towards the end of last year.

During the tour Public Enemy were apparently weighing up an offer to support GNR at a London stadium show in June.

My mate reckons its probably the Olympic Stadium as the promoter has something to do with the ACDC shows that are taking place there around the same time. Also mentioned that Primal Scream had been approached.

Exciting times!

Seriously - An example of the media bandwagon jumping we're gonna get a lot more of. Unless I'm missing something this clown has declared a Slash appearance as fact based on Kimmel following Slash on Twitter.... Jeez.... anything to try and claim an advantage and declare "You heard it here first folks!!"

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Thought I'd sign up and throw in this UK-based nugget.

A good mate of mine worked on the recent Prodigy/Public Enemy tour towards the end of last year.

During the tour Public Enemy were apparently weighing up an offer to support GNR at a London stadium show in June.

My mate reckons its probably the Olympic Stadium as the promoter has something to do with the ACDC shows that are taking place there around the same time. Also mentioned that Primal Scream had been approached.

Exciting times!

I'd be completely down with a PE/GNR show!

I preferred Libertad, which had good songs. WOF is, overall, pretty good, but Myles does nothing for me and is a good, albeit generic singer. Loved Scott and feel that he could have worked with the material and really added something to the album.

Myles doing nothing for you hasn't anything to do with the topic since we're talking instrumentation.

I simply do not understand the mindset of wanting an announcement and then no interviews until after the show 3 months from now.

I want a live show, music etc. not an interview :shrugs:

We all know the motivation is the money, so who the fuck cares really? I don't want to hear some bullshit excuses after a 20 years long feud

i'm sorry for being a realist

Jimmy Kimmel has confirmed that Axl Rose will be appearing on his show tomorrow via his website. He also followed Axl Rose and Slash, confirming that the legendary Guns N Roses members will end their decades long feud and reunite on his Tuesday night show. Recent rumors have dated back the reconciliation between the two to before Guns N Roses 2014 Las Vegas residency, with this 2016 reunion being in the works for 2 years.

We all know the motivation is the money, so who the fuck cares really? I don't want to hear some bullshit excuses after a 20 years long feud

So anybody who wants an interview isn't a realist?

Jimmy Kimmel has confirmed that Axl Rose will be appearing on his show tomorrow via his website. He also followed Axl Rose and Slash, confirming that the legendary Guns N Roses members will end their decades long feud and reunite on his Tuesday night show. Recent rumors have dated back the reconciliation between the two to before Guns N Roses 2014 Las Vegas residency, with this 2016 reunion being in the works for 2 years.

Basically, yes

You only want an interview and they would lie to you

Therefore you're living on some sort of romantic/fantasy world instead of living in reality

Basically, yes

You only want an interview and they would lie to you

Therefore you're living on some sort of romantic/fantasy world instead of living in reality

Thanks for enlightening all of us. I've seen the light.

:rolleyes:

What? more comfortable? This isn't the first time they've ever talked you know?

What? more comfortable? This isn't the first time they've ever talked you know?

:facepalm:

GunnerOne84: your welcome :shrugs:

if theres any chance of seeing GNR in the UK it is june

Since most of the festivals have announced there lineups, and i doubt these shows are being targetted at areans, the only time stadiums can accomadate concerts is June.

which means, they would have to be announced pretty quickly.

Since most of the festivals have announced there lineups, and i doubt these shows are being targetted at areans, the only time stadiums can accomadate concerts is June.

Playing UK stadiums in June is no fun. Curfews are 10:30pm (yes, Axl!) and it's more or less daylight for the whole show, especially in Scotland.

Foo Fighters played Milton Keynes Bowl in September last year. I'd welcome some of that!

Playing UK stadiums in June is no fun. Curfews are 10:30pm (yes, Axl!) and it's more or less daylight for the whole show, especially in Scotland.

Foo Fighters played Milton Keynes Bowl in September last year. I'd welcome some of that!

Was a cool venue and show, but getting to Milton Keynes from London is a ballache. Had to leave just before the end of the FF set to make sure I made the train (never done that before!)