The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

based on all the lineup speculation, it seems like for slash and duff not to fight tooth and nail to have Matt and Adler involved is a really shitty thing to do ...

The reunion everybody has always wanted and slash/duff are going to agree to having themselves and Richard/frank ... What a slap in the face to Matt and Steven .....

Now all of this is purely based on the lineup speculation .. For all I know slash duff have fought tooth and nail for Matt and Steve ...

I think Adler is involved or he wouldn't be silent in recent months. If he's not involved, he can blame himself after throwing Slash/Duff under the bus earlier this year.

Everyone should take this as just a possible reunion of most of the original lineup. The statements and stuff about them doing new official music and such is too much right now. I'd fully expect just a hits tour of the GNR albums. If they get along for the entire tour, maybe you'll see an album. I would say that is a LONG shot though. You're talking about two guys that in just the last year or few months settled some deep issues, there is no way I'd get my hopes up for anything past a US Stadium Tour at most. Hopefully more, but there is no way I'd assume anything past that. Even the assumption before just that is announced is crazy enough.

Most of you will find out on the 5th, I'll find out the 6th because I'm on the east coast, if what was told to me and what I've said on here is true. I was told there would be a performance on Kimmel. I said this to BS a few days ago in a PM if I remember correctly. We are 100% getting a reunion in one form or another. Let's all wait and see what happens. Some of this speculation is fun to read especially because this board has been starved for news (which is always the case with Guns fans), however most is wild speculation. It was confirmed to me we will be seeing Axl,Slash and Duff together, with or without the other two original members and/or the Taco Bell endorsement....

Most of you will find out on the 5th, I'll find out the 6th because I'm on the east coast, if what was told to me and what I've said on here is true. I was told there would be a performance on Kimmel. I said this to BS a few days ago in a PM if I remember correctly. We are 100% getting a reunion in one form or another. Let's all wait and see what happens. Some of this speculation is fun to read especially because this board has been starved for news (which is always the case with Guns fans), however most is wild speculation. It was confirmed to me we will be seeing Axl,Slash and Duff together, with or without the other two original members and/or the Taco Bell endorsement....

That'd be awesome if this Kush stuff was just a smoke screen and we indeed got the AFD 5. At that point I doubt anyone would mind if Fortus,Pitman and Dizzy were involved or more likely if Frank was the full time drummer and Steven was a guest appearance every night.

Call me Negative Nancy (maybe I am!) but I don't think it'll happen, seeing Axl, Slash and Duff on Kimmel..It just sounds too good to be true. And you know that saying..

The musical guest on Kimmel on tuesday is PVRIS (really good band by the way). Normally on late night TV, they dont do 2 musical performances.

It would be funny when Axl comes out on tuesday and says all the rumours are true, and then on Wednesday Seth Meyers asks Matt Sorum if hes in and he goes "i plead the 5th." We all know Slash and Axl are gunna be the only ones talking from here on out

It would be funny when Axl comes out on tuesday and says all the rumours are true, and then on Wednesday Seth Meyers asks Matt Sorum if hes in and he goes "i plead the 5th." We all know Slash and Axl are gunna be the only ones talking from here on out

The good news about Matt being on Meyers is that if Kimmel doesn't get a lineup out of Slash or Axl, then there's no way Meyers doesn't question Matt, the drummer on his show, about the biggest reunion in recent memory. Something will have to be said. Bad news is its Meyers, who I don't even know cares about music, but that question would have to be asked.

Can this brand/band of multimillionaire's stay street like they did back in the day? That's what made them authentic & there's shows wild.

The street Era has been long dead. Street now refers to not making it. So it is going to be a throw back type thing. The millennials like retro things and say they liked it before it was cool...

Can this brand/band of multimillionaire's stay street like they did back in the day? That's what made them authentic & there's shows wild.

The street Era has been long dead. Street now refers to not making it. So it is going to be a throw back type thing. The millennials like retro things and say they liked it before it was cool...

I agree. The retro thing is definitely here to stay a while. Let's just hope GnR don't turn up with one direction haircuts & megabeards.