The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

http://www.gnrfrance.net/actualites-news-guns-n-roses/les-rumeurs-sur-une-reformation-de-guns-n-roses-s-intensifient-l-avis-de-will-et-slash2baz-2222.htm

It says that according to some info they got, GNR will go to Europe in May and the annuncement will happen after Slash's tour is finished (Nov 24). But, again, these people may simply have been making assumptions. I mean, anyone could guess that the announcement would be made after Slash's tour and if GNR is playing the summer festivals in Europe, it obviously would start around May or so...

Edited by ManetsBR

The tour ends 26 Nov in 2016?

no it ends in less than a week.

You's a fine mama jama

Right around thanksgiving how warm and humble

Yes around the same time Chinese and the spaghetti incident were released years ago and an early Christmas present for fans.. How fitting.

Wasted and I will be first in line for tickets. We'll have to camp out with bottles of vodka and the dominoes pizza guy on speed dial

The tour ends 26 Nov in 2016?

no it ends in less than a week.

You's a fine mama jama

Right around thanksgiving how warm and humble

Yes around the same time Chinese and the spaghetti incident were released years ago and an early Christmas present for fans.. How fitting.

Wasted and I will be first in line for tickets. We'll have to camp out with bottles of vodka and the dominoes pizza guy on speed dial

I really feel part of this loving little family of Alcoholic drug abusing crazy men listing to some fat retired Mickey Mouse impressionist and his fuzzy haired pal potentially re united for one last cash grab

I appreciate your optimism during this extravagant time but at no point during your rambling incoherent statement did you push or deter myself or anyone away from the reunion. Looking forward to seeing you there!

I just thought Slash was touring Conspirators III next year. 2016-17.

It's slash friend. He'll go where the money is at. Plus he's always working. A reunion tour wouldn't be 100+ shows in one year alone and id be willing to be it'll spill into 2017, assuming it does happen next year. They'll work it out schedule wise for everyone. For all we know that could be part of what's holding this thing up from being announced..

Plus, you're buying the first round!

Edited by Billsfan

Hey has anyone seen this? http://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-rumored-to-tour-in-may-2016/

Looks like the tour starts in May if this has any truth to it... Myles is touring with alter bridge and apparently slashs schedule producing his next horror film is what's holding this up. So it all works out and we should get an announcement somewhat soon then..

Edited by Billsfan
  • Like 1

Hey has anyone seen this? http://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-rumored-to-tour-in-may-2016/

Looks like the tour starts in May if this has any truth to it... Myles is touring with alter bridge and apparently slashs schedule producing his next horror film is what's holding this up. So it all works out and we should get an announcement somewhat soon then..

GNRFrance is reporting that their contacts have told them that there is a European Guns N' Roses reunion tour planned for May 2016.

GNRFrance is reliable.

• Like 1

GNRFrance is reporting that their contacts have told them that there is a European Guns N' Roses reunion tour planned for May 2016.

GNRFrance is reliable.

more reliable than dish nation?! Lol jk..

But that's good news it's a reliable source. hopefully they come to the states or at the very least there will be a live broadcast/ recorded shows because this will be huge

Also good to hear we should be getting an official announcement around thanksgiving

Edited by Billsfan

Well, it's the same report from Alternative Nation, which is the same from GNR France. I believe it, though.

It's coming form legit sources at this point. Dish nation said "days away" but they didn't say if it would be 8 or 18, or even 818. But I'm optimistic something will get announced soon, this is usually the time of year future gnr anything gets announced... Fingers crossed!

if axls on a diet then maybe the announcement depends on when hes able to drop the pounds. i think slash should hit the treadmill too. i dont give a shit personally but if they look better and feel better theyll sound better

I don't understand the constant jabs at Axl's weight. He is far from obese. Aretha Franklin and Meat Loaf and even Adele are far from skinny and they all sound just fine.

People constantly take the piss out of Meatloaf for being fat :lol: Arethas an unassailable genius and Adele, again, she's pretty much that fat bird from North London.

I would laugh so hard if the setlist of the first show opens with Slash standing on a speaker playing the CD riff, there is no way in hell he would agree to that but I can't see Axl relenting on playing CD material in Guns N' Roses when he spent a decade creating and touring it and fighting viciously to convey it as a valid chapter of the band and his creative vision.

• Like 1

Poor Adler if this happens. Fancy Slash and McKagan doing the dirty on him like that.

Especially Slash, being his mate from back in the day. But then he was always like that. It's actually a bit of a theme in bands, where someone with a drug habit gets cunted off instead of helped, i mean you're supposed to be mates, over and above everything else. Imagine if they chucked Keith out of The Stones for being a skaghead. The Clash did it to Topper Headon too.

• Like 1