The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

I'm wondering if fortus being in that most recent accident will hinder him from touring anytime soon? I mean, he's legit injured right? Hmmm.. Just wondering what that does in terms of him being able to perform live anytime soon

It looks like Richard has made a full recovery. @ 1:15

• Like 1

I'm wondering if fortus being in that most recent accident will hinder him from touring anytime soon? I mean, he's legit injured right? Hmmm.. Just wondering what that does in terms of him being able to perform live anytime soon

https://youtu.be/ZgsY27I6rYM

ah nice find my friend! Saw a mention about him and I never saw an update on if he was back playing or missed it somewhere.. Good stuff.

Now someone cue up the skeleton sitting meme titled "sitting here waiting for the gnr reunion announcement" because that's how I feel at the moment lol...

that is really great news.

I think to avoid all this drama Axl should just join Velvet Revolver :axl::drool::facepalm:

Of all the things that have posted on the internet, I think that would piss Axl off most of all. And that's saying something! :wow:

Looks like I'm in the dog house. I'm just joking around guys, lighten up. :headbang:

Also in regards to my last post that someone got bent out of shape about. I was referring to this video at 16:15

Edited by passenger57

Part of me wants to stop logging in for a few months because we go through rounds of no rumors to the occassional day of something solid (like Duff tweeting a pic showing the Rolling Stone cover of the gang or Matt posting an old ad from his days with the band) and there's always the chance nothing will come from any of this

But part of me feels like I could be missing out on fun and history in the making if I don't follow what's going on right now

Part of me wants to stop logging in for a few months because we go through rounds of no rumors to the occassional day of something solid (like Duff tweeting a pic showing the Rolling Stone cover of the gang or Matt posting an old ad from his days with the band) and there's always the chance nothing will come from any of this

But part of me feels like I could be missing out on fun and history in the making if I don't follow what's going on right now

His rehearsal space (or room) probably has a bunch of stuff hanging up on the walls.

• Like 1

yeah its an addiction..coupled with not want to miss the big day when it all explodes... if/when?

''Exploding''? This is GN'R. Nothing has exploded with this corpse of a band since McKagan's pancreas turned into a hydrogen bomb. GN'R - especially Axl's camp - are literally incapable of 'exploding'. A dead corpse of a turtle, decaying on a beach, would be a better analogy for W. Axl Rose. Nothing happens. Nothing is announced. Everything that is announced never happens.

• Like 2

From someone who recently interviewed Slash:

You always do your homework before you interview an artist. But, before you interview Slash, you have to submit this homework to his puritan management which makes sure not one controversial question (read Axl and/or Slash’s personal life) trickles to the top hat donning legend. As we anxiously awaited the ex-Guns N’ Roses guitarist on the 21st floor of the Taj Lands End in Bandra, we were subtly reminded once again by his tour manager, Cheryl Hall to ‘stick to the questionnaire’.

http://www.pepsimtvindies.com/buzz/special/some-edm-is-better-than-others-but-for-the-most-part-it-just-annoys-me-slash-52196637.html

yeah its an addiction..coupled with not want to miss the big day when it all explodes... if/when?

Yeah, exactly

You always do your homework before you interview an artist. But, before you interview Slash, you have to submit this homework to his puritan management which makes sure not one controversial question (read Axl and/or Slash’s personal life) trickles to the top hat donning legend. As we anxiously awaited the ex-Guns N’ Roses guitarist on the 21st floor of the Taj Lands End in Bandra, we were subtly reminded once again by his tour manager, Cheryl Hall to ‘stick to the questionnaire’.

http://www.pepsimtvindies.com/buzz/special/some-edm-is-better-than-others-but-for-the-most-part-it-just-annoys-me-slash-52196637.html

And people talk about Guns' management.. they're both as bad as each other.

You always do your homework before you interview an artist. But, before you interview Slash, you have to submit this homework to his puritan management which makes sure not one controversial question (read Axl and/or Slashs personal life) trickles to the top hat donning legend. As we anxiously awaited the ex-Guns N Roses guitarist on the 21st floor of the Taj Lands End in Bandra, we were subtly reminded once again by his tour manager, Cheryl Hall to stick to the questionnaire.

And people talk about Guns' management.. they're both as bad as each other.

I don't see any problems with having ground rules like this when he's not been in GnR for 20 years and is promoting a tour that has nothing to do with GnR.

Reunion questions through out his solo tour would be annoying especially if he cant deny it.

He can't deny? Can he also just not let it die?

If it's happening and he has to keep saying yes it's happening how's that going to effect his tour.

Reunion questions through out his solo tour would be annoying especially if he cant deny it.

If it's happening and he has to keep saying yes it's happening how's that going to effect his tour.

It's probably not happening though.

if axls on a diet then maybe the announcement depends on when hes able to drop the pounds. i think slash should hit the treadmill too. i dont give a shit personally but if they look better and feel better theyll sound better

I don't understand the constant jabs at Axl's weight. He is far from obese. Aretha Franklin and Meat Loaf and even Adele are far from skinny and they all sound just fine.

It sure wouldn't help things.

When does the tour end again?