04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

1 hour ago, Bumble's Bridge Pickup said:

The fuck is up with that headbanging 3D skull? The visuals are the weakest part of this show

Yeah. I don't understand why they feel the need for those cheap looking screensavers. One or two were alright, like Coma. But most of them of them are poor.

I thought the logo in lights would be on for most of the show.

Anyone name the song that played after the show?

Edited by Babooshka

finally the forum works again, i enjoyed the show every second of it! it was epic! thanks to those who streamed it for us you people are the fuckin best!!! it's a christmass gift after christmasssss! damn it i am so happy right now the band sounds spot on!

• Like 4

No offense to Fede, Eddie Trunk, or anyone else who has posted videos so far, but where are the HD YouTube videos from people right in front of the stage? Thanks to the official Troubadour video posted last night, we now know Axl is back! Now I just want to see a HD video of an entire song from someone not in the bloody nose seats . . .

Edited by Skyliner
  • Like 1

Knocking on Heavens door and Nightrain, Axl sounds pretty good on both of these tracks IMO, a nice balance between full blown rasp and clean, with a heavier leaning towards rasp.

Edit - In fact it is mainly rasp in this video, go on people, moan about Axl's voice in this clip, I dare you!!

Edited by koldweather

Big thanks to @axlrosefan4life for his livestream, great stuff, I woke up a bit late so I caught the end of November Rain (fucking awesome seeing Slash play those solos again) and am going through the rest of the set now.

For me the highlight has to be Slash playing ChiDem songs; never thought I'd hear that! His take on the TIL solo sounded very Santana-esque to me, I dug it, and the new intro to Better is neat, though his solo for that was a bit underwhelming. While I prefer Finck's originals, it's great that Slash is doing his own thing the same way Buckethead and Finck did with his solos during NuGNR's time, much better than Ashba's attempts at Finck's solos.

Hearing Coma was a trip.

Slash & Fortus sound great on Wish You Were Here.

Thought it was surreal how as soon as we heard the news about Axl's broken foot, people were making jokes and photoshopping images of him on Grohl's throne... and there he was :P

What a time to be alive. Can not wait for July when I get to see them! Wonder what the setlist will be like then, I'd quite like to hear Coma, but as long as I get to hear Estranged, November Rain, and TIL from Slash I'm a happy man :) 

Edited by Amir