Adler Show Cancelled, Whiskey Twitter Teases GN'R Show

5 minutes ago, GibsonLP said:

Ok so if Steven is in Izzy has to be in too. Which means they're all in

Well just because Steven would be in doesn't automatically guarantee Izzy would be in. Izzy has been quiet lately though. Who knows, maybe they worked something out with Izzy considering all the backlash they got after Izzy said he wasn't involved.

20 hours ago, Strange Broue said:

everything points out the contrary, but feel free to have high hopes

Seriously. Why would he be quiet about them not letting him step on stage with them in Las Vegas?? He would scream it from the roof top what kinds of assholes they are for denying him to be part of this.

If they have 4/5 of the classic lineup on stage ,no matter how good they play,the reviews will say where's Izzy? or where's Steven? Then again the reviews may say that anyway. They need as much good press coming out of these first few shows as possible,especially if they intend to announce a full tour shortly. 4/5ths of the AFD 5 would be too much of a cock tease.

2 minutes ago, erikmathaus said:

Izzy disappeared again Twitter, show canceled Adler and a major announcement will be made by Whisky. Does all this have a link?

I think so. Things are getting so fucking crazy!

Assuming that there is a private show for friends and family,I can already hear the bitching that no true fans got in. Just like in life it's all about who you know so there will probably be industry insiders there who wouldn't know Catcher from Coma and that sucks for the diehards who deserve to be there but that's how it goes sometimes. Since this is all a fantasy right now anyway,I just know a few ,hardcore GNR nerds would find their way in without having to pleasure Dan Duff to do so.

8 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

Assuming that there is a private show for friends and family,I can already hear the bitching that no true fans got in. Just like in life it's all about who you know so there will probably be industry insiders there who wouldn't know Catcher from Coma and that sucks for the diehards who deserve to be there but that's how it goes sometimes. Since this is all a fantasy right now anyway,I just know a few ,hardcore GNR nerds would find their way in without having to pleasure Dan Duff to do so.

I just hope someone comes out with pictures. Then I'll be good :)

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

If it was a private gig, then why would Whisky even announce it or tease people by it? 

Because we would get an answer for the lineup question before Vegas. Besides, it could be an interview/press conference.

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

I'm fine with a private gig, it doesn't make me mad. I think it's pretty cool actually. We will have to wait and see however. 

Sounds like if they announce it that there will be tickets for sale. I imagine a private gig being just that.

Nah. Actually it would be a bit lame. First they announce Coachella. Everybody is scrambling to get tickets, then they announce Las Vegas as a warm up gig for Coachella. Everybody is scrambling to get tickets, then they announce a warm up gig for the warm up gig. Everybody is scrambling to get tickets, but none will get any. I kinda think that sucks.