Axl Joining AC/DC? New pic posted on TMZ

NachoLZ

3 minutes ago, liers said:

Axl looks like Ashba in that tmz pic.

I'm guessing GnR dates haven't been announced yet because Axl is planning them around the acdc dates.

No, the dates are set....you don't announce cities without set dates and venues.  They are building demand by getting everyone talking about the shows and cities.  Dates and venues are known and just being with-held.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, liers said:

Axl looks like Ashba in that tmz pic.

I'm guessing GnR dates haven't been announced yet because Axl is planning them around the acdc dates.

Not a chance in hell a 21 stadium, 23 years in the making reunion tour would ever be planned around the last 10 dates of an arena tour, where he would be a guest performer.  Zero chance of that happening. 

Slim possibility it could be the other way around and that the AC/DC dates would be planned around the G N' R dates....but I highly doubt that is happening either.  If anything, the AC/DC dates would come way after....like rumors suggest, sometime in October.

But why would they need to replace Brian in a movie, is what I'm not sure I get. If what we think we know is true, his hearing shouldn't affect him singing a studio song. Hell, they could even have him lip sync right?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, smoke said:

But why would they need to replace Brian in a movie, is what I'm not sure I get. If what we think we know is true, his hearing shouldn't affect him singing a studio song. Hell, they could even have him lip sync right?

It's all just rumors and speculation at this point.  Brian Johnson's voice was gone in his last few shows in February.  Maybe he's out of the band completely?  So AC/DC would need a replacement?  We won't know what's really happening until AC/DC or Axl's camp comes out with a statement....so until then, it's all just a guessing game based off of rumors.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

This AC/DC thing makes me feel sure that Axl sounds good in about 11 days from now...

am I wrong to be worried that Axl is shown "rehearsing" with AC/DC but nothing has been shown of him rehearsing with GN'R? do they feel they have no need to as they know the material so well or have they just been doing it so secretly that NO evidence of it can be found?? :/

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, supercool said:

gnr rep denies axl/dc will open for gnr : http://audioinkradio.com/2016/03/guns-n-roses-rep-untrue-axl-rose-acdc-open-tour/

but he didn't deny the possibility of axl fronting ac/dc...

AC/DC will open for Guns N’ Roses on the upcoming GN’R reunion tour, "with Rose fronting AC/DC" , is “absolutely untrue.

Edited by SerenityScorp

11 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

It's all just rumors and speculation at this point.  Brian Johnson's voice was gone in his last few shows in February.  Maybe he's out of the band completely?  So AC/DC would need a replacement?  We won't know what's really happening until AC/DC or Axl's camp comes out with a statement....so until then, it's all just a guessing game based off of rumors.

the latest news about brian johnson : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3484732/It-s-not-high-voltage-rock-roll-AC-DC-man-Brian-Johnson-says-REAL-reason-gone-deaf-love-fast-cars.html

1 minute ago, liers said:

What's with All constantly holding a drink now? In the last 3 pics he always has a drink in hand. Is he going to have a cupholder attached to the mic stand? Or maybe a drinking hat?

He's conditioning his body to avoid cramps, dehydration, and any other shut downs. What he's about to do is no easy feat. He knows he needs to be at his best, especially after passing out on the 06 tour. 

• Like 3

Him rehearsing with AC/DC is only a good thing before these Guns' shows. It means Axl wont be starting a tour with an unrehearsed/untrained voice for the first time in years. There wont be the dodgy first few shows for Axl to find his groove. And his breathing and pitch problems should be solved as well.

Edited by ChineseIRS
  • Like 1