Axl Joining AC/DC? New pic posted on TMZ

NachoLZ

2 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

ahahah wait... That aint funny!

I think it's hilairious, the only way it could be funnier would be to have a CCTV hook up on the face of all the fans when they hear the news, that would be the priceless bit :lol:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ak1nney said:

No chance in hell of AC/DC opening for GNR and Axl doing both sets. So go ahead and never think about that again.

Yes we know that was from a satire article the other day, no truth in it at all.

Just now, Len B'stard said:

I think it's hilairious, the only way it could be funnier would be to have a CCTV hook up on the face of all the fans when they hear the news, that would be the priceless bit :lol:

Ha I mean that would be entertaining I suppose but I am not sure most of us could handle it

6 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

I'd laugh if he just fucked off the reunion and became full time vocalist for AC/DC, never to sing a GnR song again :lol:

It did cross my mind for a second that this could be the worlds biggest t-roll on Slash. 'Oh you came back...well I'm with ACDC now. Sorry!' :lol::facepalm:

Probably not though.:nervous:

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, ChineseIRS said:

Him rehearsing with AC/DC is only a good thing before these Guns' shows.

I was thinking the same thing.. Not that he couldn't actually just rehearse with his band.. Maybe he will learn a thing or two about being a professional buy the AC/CD guys too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tom-Ass said:

I was thinking the same thing.. Not that he couldn't actually just rehearse with his band.. Maybe he will learn a thing or two about being a professional buy the AC/CD guys too.

I'm sorry if Axl hasn't learned to be a professional by this point in his life at 54 years of age, he isn't going to...people don't change at this stage of their lives.  He's a grown ass man as they say.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, jonah said:

Axl hasn't been alone in public in 20 years. Where is his entourage?

:lol::lol:

This is true, he normally has one of the Lebeis family close by and some other people. Remember when Vanessa was always with him? Fag in mouth and looking bored. Seeing her always cracked me up.

I had a laugh that Axl actually goes to rehearsals with acdc when he is known not to rehearse at all with guns n roses.

I would be pissed if i was a guns n roses band member and his been putting all the effort into acdc rehearsing etc and not giving a fuck or any preparation for the guns n roses concerts/tour.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vloors said:

I had a laugh that Axl actually goes to rehearsals with acdc when he is known not to rehearse at all with guns n roses.

I would be pissed if i was a guns n roses band member and his been putting all the effort into acdc rehearsing etc and not giving a fuck or any preparation for the guns n roses concerts/tour.

Except there was a pic posted this past week of Axl's setup at GNR rehearsals.