Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

3 minutes ago, Wake up its time to die said:

Quick question.  If I buy fan club membership right now will I get a pre sale password?

You can go on TicketMaster and just add the membership price to your tickets if you aren't already a member.  That would be the easiest way right now.

5 minutes ago, AtGame7 said:

You can go on TicketMaster and just add the membership price to your tickets if you aren't already a member.  That would be the easiest way right now.

i couldnt even search for tix without my code?

So now that everything out of the bag, how do you think the tour will sell? Do you think the sets will be longer? Also, I find it odd that almost every show starts at 830 instead of the average 7 or 730. Could that mean no opening act? Maybe planning it around Axl or will the show be short? Just curious what everyone thinks 

Were decent tickets avail to the Vegas show when the public sale started? Cause honestly Im considering waiting until then to get tickets as Ill have more money. So I can get 2 tickets and better ones for that matter. (If they are available at that time)

1 minute ago, PITBOSS said:

i couldnt even search for tix without my code?

I'm looking at the page now.  When you are looking at the seat map look in the bottom left corner and it give you an option to join Night Train and get immediate access.

3 minutes ago, AtGame7 said:

I'm looking at the page now.  When you are looking at the seat map look in the bottom left corner and it give you an option to join Night Train and get immediate access.

i clicked on metlife and noticed they had that option- it's not available for the seattle show

14 minutes ago, yesfan18 said:

So now that everything out of the bag, how do you think the tour will sell? Do you think the sets will be longer? Also, I find it odd that almost every show starts at 830 instead of the average 7 or 730. Could that mean no opening act? Maybe planning it around Axl or will the show be short? Just curious what everyone thinks 

Goodness the sets better be longer. This has to be at least 3 hour set including solos. They missed a lot of classics last night so I'm expecting about 10 more songs 

10 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

Goodness the sets better be longer. This has to be at least 3 hour set including solos. They missed a lot of classics last night so I'm expecting about 10 more songs 

The sets for the actual tour will be way longer, last night was just a warm up

Ticketmaster keeps saying it couldn't find any tickets. I put in the Nightrain presale code and tried just about every setting on prices and sections and it keeps saying it can't find any. This is for Chicago if that helps

2 hours ago, k12 said:

stay away from F1. those side floors are not that good, and if you are on the short side they are worthless

Shit. Then a new hunt start on april 8. 

Sure was expensive though... $250 a piece. Insane ticket prices for these shows.

1 hour ago, Stiff Competition said:

i tried for a number of different venues. Theres no way to get pit without doing the 1800 package. What a joke.

GN'R is a corporate jukebox now. Good for them.

Very true Ricky. I tried pit for Cincy, Pittsburgh, Nashville and DC with zero luck. Snagged floor seats for DC and Pittsburgh right behind the pit. Guess I'm just gonna try and snag GA tickets off of stub hub for Cincy and Nashville. No way I'm not having front row for those shows, even if I have to pay through the nose... =/

2 hours ago, lightBLASTER said:

Sitting on the field right behind the pit in Philly! F5, baby, in Brock Lesnar's name. This is going to make my whole year.

I'll see you all there!

Have you ever been there? How are these spots? I got F1 in Philly, opposite side.. heard it was crap here.. How can a $250 ticket be crap :P might need to check out the general public sale in that case..

6 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

It was possible to get GA. Just nearly impossible.

I got GA for DC, as did others I know. A friend of mine also got GA for Nashville.

For $250 or did you plunge for the VIP? GA would not come up at all for me on the SF date.

4 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I've asked the question before: are you under the impression GA Pit 1 definitely means Slash's side? Or do you think the GA pit 1 and 2 is irrelevant and its just whoever gets there first?

Looking at different venues hey seem to be labeled differently from city to city so it's hard to say.

Also seems some VIP packages grant early entry to either the Left Side or Right Side. I'd assume they're selling them for both sides though.

17 minutes ago, Izzyslash said:

Have you ever been there? How are these spots? I got F1 in Philly, opposite side.. heard it was crap here.. How can a $250 ticket be crap :P might need to check out the general public sale in that case..

Don't worry about it, you'll be fine. If you need some reassurance, go to aviewfrommyseat.com (I think it's called) and find the F1 section. It'll be killer, you lucked out getting a seat so close. :)