Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

4 minutes ago, Gilla999 said:

OMG it's 6am in the UK and I can't handle the excitement! Crazy to think what's happening round the other side of the world right now. Have I missed anything vital? Steven? Izzy?

you mean 7am ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I really think they can save Rock N' Roll.  This could end being a lot bigger than anyone expects if all goes well.

I don't know about that, lol, but hopefully they can inject some hard rock back into the mainstream.  Going to need a new, home run album though.

Going to work in 30 minutes....

This is gonna be the longest 8 hours of my life.

Hoping for some photos and video clips when my shift is over!

Edited by youngswedishvinyl
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I really think they can save Rock N' Roll.  This could end being a lot bigger than anyone expects if all goes well.

A group of 50 year old men playing 30 year old songs won't save rock n' roll :lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

There's nothing needs to be saved, because the genre is not dead

I know that some of you might crucify me, but GNR with a new album or not- is just a nostalgia act

I hope that they will be a damn good one, though

P.S.: the constant forum downs is annoying as fuck, i suggest that everybody constantly save what they type... i just wrote this shit for the 3rd time now....

Edited by Strange Broue