*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

I like the random yoyo :shrugs: :lol:

It's interesting to note that in the years since Axl first wore his Nobody knows I'm a Lesbian t-shirt, male bodied people identifying as lesbians is now an actual recognised thing. I hope they don't get called out for appropriating a minority group. :wow:

He really was ahead of the curve in so many ways. :lol:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You can easily make that yourself by purchasing a similar shirt and all the patches.

Definitely but, you know, all the work involved, looking for the right patches, sew them, it's too much work haha But if I'd see this jacket in a regular store, at a reasonable price, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I'm kinda curious about the price of this one, I bet it will cost a fortune :vomit:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, qwerty123 said:

Random question but do you guys know if they sell gnr NITL bumper stickers or vinyl decals at the shows? I collect them from every vacation spot or event I go to.

i didn't see any at the show i went to but I could of missed them. just to many people there to see everything

• Like 1

Is this the place to ask if anyone has a certain item for sale? I went to the Apollo show but didn't get the tshirt, it was too late after the show. Does anyone have one for sale? Not the one with the Statue of Liberty but the one with the Apollo sign. Some guy said he was selling then disappeared . There are fakes on eBay of Course, anyone selling a real one ? Thanks 

I remember you could get tour shirts on the website, is that over? I forgot mine at Hershey Park, I don't see any on ebay or on the gnr merch site, does anyone know where the left over merch goes? can we buy it somewhere? thanks

10 minutes ago, Pishy said:

I remember you could get tour shirts on the website, is that over? I forgot mine at Hershey Park, I don't see any on ebay or on the gnr merch site, does anyone know where the left over merch goes? can we buy it somewhere? thanks

I'm pretty sure some leftover tour shirts were available on the website after the original 2016 US leg was over but before the 2017 Japan leg started. It didn't happen after the Japan leg or Europe leg though, so no idea whether you'll have any luck once this current leg is done. Worth checking the official site after September 8 though.

2 hours ago, amaninjapan said:

I'm pretty sure some leftover tour shirts were available on the website after the original 2016 US leg was over but before the 2017 Japan leg started. It didn't happen after the Japan leg or Europe leg though, so no idea whether you'll have any luck once this current leg is done. Worth checking the official site after September 8 though.

Are you still collecting lithos despite the drop in quality?

On 18/08/2017 at 5:12 AM, Pishy said:

The only tour tees or city-specific merch they ever had available on the official GN'R webstore were the "City Skyline" tees with the bullet logo that had the city specific skyline imposed into the middle of the bullet seal, which were never available at the US merch stands on the initial leg last year. They only did US city skyline tees for 2016, which were only available online.

There has been nothing else.

The only places where you've been able to get stuff sold at merch stands were independent websites based out of Japan and Australia and these sold either Japan leftovers or Australia/New Zealand bits.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've personally seen no evidence otherwise for anything else...

Edited by Blake Sabbath