Who says the end bit in Get In The Ring??

Who says the end bit in Get In The Ring??  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is it Duff or Slash? Used to think Slash, cause the first sentence or two sounds like him, but the second half sounds more like Duff. I know, its stupid, but is there any definitive evidence of who it is? And if not, others should just chime in with their opinions. Its definitely Duff but I need to prove some people right. They lurk around here and I need to show them who's the boss.

1 minute ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Is it Duff or Slash? Used to think Slash, cause the first sentence or two sounds like him, but the second half sounds more like Duff. I know, its stupid, but is there any definitive evidence of who it is? And if not, others should just chime in with their opinions. Its definitely Duff but I need to prove some people right. They lurk around here and I need to show them who's the boss.

It's 100% Slash.

34 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Also, what do you mean the first part sounds like Slash and the rest sounds like Duff? It's one sentence. So unless Duff is in the habit of finishing Slash's sentences seamlessly like an annoying teenage couple, I think this is pretty much settled.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AlexC said:

Also, what do you mean the first part sounds like Slash and the rest sounds like Duff? It's one sentence. So unless Duff is in the habit of finishing Slash's sentences seamlessly like an annoying teenage couple, I think this is pretty much settled.

The first half of the rambling sentence sounds like Slash then the end with "and to all those opposed... hmph, well" sounds like Duff. But the beginning "this song is dedicated" sounds like Slash. I assumed since I've never heard Slash sound like Duff, it was Duff the whole time and he just kind of sounds like drunken Slash at the beginning.

• Like 1

Just now, gunsfanoldie said:

The first half of the rambling sentence sounds like Slash then the end with "and to all those opposed... hmph, well" sounds like Duff. But the beginning "this song is dedicated" sounds like Slash. I assumed since I've never heard Slash sound like Duff, it was Duff the whole time and he just kind of sounds like drunken Slash at the beginning.

Actually...it could be both :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Are you trolling?

Just now, gunsfanoldie said:

Not at all. Does anyone have any proof its one person or the other? Its a the end doesn't sound like Slash at all. I have never heard him talk like that.

He sounds like that on Lies when he shouts "Heeeeyyyy fuckers!!! Suck on Guns N' Fuckin' Roseessss!!!"

• Like 1